assistance selecting a handheld and headmounted flashlight

Z

z_turtlebuster

Im writing to get some advice on what to buy. I work on elevators and escalators and need a good flashlight for inspection and a good headlamp for working with both of my hands free. My maximum for the flashlight is 125$, and 50$ or so for the headlamp. For the flashlight, Id like to wear it on my belt, have it be durable, be able to look up and down elevator shafts(sometimes as far as 5 stories) and into escalator and elevator pits, waterproof or resistant, rechargeable(or get good rechargeable batteries), my hands are frequently oily or greasy, not too heavy, non-conductive if possible to avoid electric shock, put out a good amount of light for an entire work day(9 hours but Ill use it on and off through out the day. Maybe a total of 4 hours max). 8 inches or less would be good. As far as the headlamp goes Ill most likely use it on top of an elevator car or inside of an escalator so I dont need to have much range, maybe 10 feet. Nothing special. I had a princeton tec eosII headlamp which I lost and it did a decent job so I may purchase another. As for the flashlight, my job provided a streamlight polystinger with all of the rechargeable attachments. It isnt a bad light for what I do daily but the battery life is horrible. On days where I am constantly needing the light to find issues while troubleshooting, my light will begin to dim before noon. A few of my coworkers purchased the higher end models of the streamlight and seem to like them and I see a huge difference between the amount of light I can produce and how much they can, and how much longer theirs lasts. It may be overkill but Im looking at a fenix ta30 and a few other lights that seem similar. Well I would appreciate any help I can get from the forum and will give more info if its requested. Thanks.