Maxpedition - Active Shooter Bag 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Flashaholic Getogether in Singapore! PART-IV (4)

Default Re: Flashaholic Getogether in Singapore! PART-IV (4)

Lucky we didn't go today cos it's Friday 13th too. Lucky that guy was real and wearing an SPI t-shirt. Ok, I take it that Triode's lights will more than impress us and borders on even depressing ..sorry... depriving us a chance to try out our lesser lights! LOL.

cc : Triode, just joking, man. So don't go pointing your lumen cannon at me pls!
    “Prince of Darkness” is used in John Milton's poem “Paradise Lost”, in the 17th century, referring to Satan, as the embodiment of evil. Aka the “Dark Lord”.

Flashaholic Triode888@hotmail.com's Avatar

Haha.. dont worry... i'll only use when something weird happens there.. Otherwise i just use the free lights that the factory gave me. Cheap & good
    Triode888

Quote Originally Posted by Triode888@hotmail.com View Post
    Haha.. dont worry... i'll only use when something weird happens there.. Otherwise i just use the free lights that the factory gave me. Cheap & good
    Wah! Got free lights meh? Who is giving out?
    The love of light is the reason why I don't walk in darkness. But darkness has it's beauty...Sadly, my lights are much more beautiful!!
    Beam shots Night Trekking with HDS high CRI and McGizmo Haiku & Mule high CRI

lol Andy..

Tomorrow light canon is going for a trip in Malaysia's darkest beaches where things are happening... like illegal Indonesian beaching with their giant sampan which can sit 10-12 adults.

Or some ang mo, locals making out... Woohooo... I surely will have some great fun... & I can hide in total pitch darkness when they go after me.
    Triode888

Aaaaarrrrgh! Now I won't be able to make it for next Sat outing. You guys go ahead. I've just been informed of duties on that evening.
    “Prince of Darkness” is used in John Milton's poem “Paradise Lost”, in the 17th century, referring to Satan, as the embodiment of evil. Aka the “Dark Lord”.

Looks like its another postponement. You guys suggest another date?
    The love of light is the reason why I don't walk in darkness. But darkness has it's beauty...Sadly, my lights are much more beautiful!!

hey guys i'm new to the hobby, can i join the outing to see your lights?

Quote Originally Posted by lols View Post
    hey guys i'm new to the hobby, can i join the outing to see your lights?
    Everyone is welcome. The problem here is fixing a date where most can make it. Would be quite meaningless if only one or two are able to come.

Actually I'm open. How about Sat 4 Feb?

Quote Originally Posted by Taipan View Post
    Yes, it would be meaningless if only a few attended. Come on guys lets get the list up, fill up your name when you're free on this date. The guru taipan, zurel, soreeyes Pjanduho etc.. must be around otherwise the fun will not be there...

1. Taipan
    2. Triode888

Quick guys... Don't delay and make up your mind..
    Triode888

Quote Originally Posted by Taipan View Post
    Yes, it would be meaningless if only a few attended. Come on guys lets get the list up, fill up your name when you're free on this date. The guru taipan, zurel, soreeyes Pjanduho etc.. must be around otherwise the fun will not be there...

1. Taipan
    2. Triode888

Quick guys... Don't delay and make up your mind.. Wishing everyone a very a happy Chinese new year 2012..
    Triode888

i that weekend not free, i every wed is free and some weekend

1. Taipan
    2. Triode888
    3. pjandyho

Quick guys... Don't delay and make up your mind.. Wishing everyone a very a happy Chinese new year 2012..

i that weekend not free, i every wed is free and some weekend
    Hey I wish you can make it. If you can't then you can always get me out on Wed if you want. Make new friends is always fun.

damned. These few months is packed for me, including weekends... the life of a photographer.

Tentatively I cannot make it; last minute may be able to squeeze something in. Are you all planning for a maximum group size this time round?

Quote Originally Posted by chanjyj View Post
    damned. These few months is packed for me, including weekends... the life of a photographer.

Tentatively I cannot make it; last minute may be able to squeeze something in. Are you all planning for a maximum group size this time round?
    Not planning for anything. The more the merrier.

In a voice and tone sounding like looking for something...

Zeruel... Soreyes... where are youuuuuu???

Hi there all you S'pore gurus, KONG HEI FATT CHOY! Let's try for Sat 4 Feb. But Weds I can even try straight after work lor..esp if it helps more to join us...cos i really do happen to work next to Bt Brown...w/ the living of course!
    1. Taipan
    2. Triode888
    3. pjandyho

C'mon guys, do it before BB cemetery is gone.

I end work at around 8:30-9pm at funan wor.. my off day is at wed mostly. i go there will be like ~10pm?
    Btw wan buy laptop come look for me hehe

I end work at around 8:30-9pm at funan wor.. my off day is at wed mostly. i go there will be like ~10pm?
    Btw wan buy laptop come look for me hehe
    I am a night bird and I don't think I have a problem waiting for you. Even at 10pm, the night is still early for me. How about the rest of you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by pjandyho View Post
    I am a night bird and I don't think I have a problem waiting for you. Even at 10pm, the night is still early for me. How about the rest of you guys?
    Still can since we have a few pple 'on'. Just 'double confirm' some date!

Fine for me as well..
    Triode888

But transport back home is a problem for me since i cant drive.

Think we need to consider this for our non-driving CPF-Singaporeans.

Hi all,

Just want to let you guys know that I'm going to SG this feb 8 hopefully during my stay I can join you guys. and hopefully by then I can go around with no help from taxis

We don't organize outings like this on a weekly basis, and don't mind me being candid here. Since the whole trip was "delayed" so that we can have you to join us after work, I don't think it should pose a problem to grab a cab back home after that? I know I am taking a taxi home, and it is not like it will hurt to take a cab once in a while just for the sake of this outing? Maybe if you are staying near or in Punggol I can still give you a lift on my cab?
    Last edited by pjandyho; 01-24-2012 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aerosmith9110 View Post
    Hi all,

Just want to let you guys know that I'm going to SG this feb 8 hopefully during my stay I can join you guys. and hopefully by then I can go around with no help from taxis
    Hey pal, I won't be available on 8th Feb. And since I am the one organizing this trip, I can't possibly agree to go on the 8th when I am on the job. Tell you what, we will go ahead on 4th Feb if everyone is agreeable, and the rest of you could organize another one on 8th Feb? Apologize for that and do understand that if circumstances allows I would rather postpone the trip to have you joining in.

EDIT: during your stay here in Singapore, and if you should feel more adventurous, you are most welcome to join me and my friend on a night out over on a rural island northeast of SG. We can do flashlight walk and simple BBQ there. PM me if you are interested.
    Last edited by pjandyho; 01-24-2012 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pjandyho View Post
    Hey pal, I won't be available on 8th Feb. And since I am the one organizing this trip, I can't possibly agree to go on the 8th when I am on the job. Tell you what, we will go ahead on 4th Feb if everyone is agreeable, and the rest of you could organize another one on 8th Feb? Apologize for that and do understand that if circumstances allows I would rather postpone the trip to have you joining in.

EDIT: during your stay here in Singapore, and if you should feel more adventurous, you are most welcome to join me and my friend on a night out over on a rural island northeast of SG. We can do flashlight walk and simple BBQ there. PM me if you are interested.
    Sounds like one of your Pulau Ubin trips.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast