• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Barbolight T-15 FS - basically a 4-emitter TANK of a light... ~~$195~~

gjg

Enlightened
Hello All:

Do you want a simple, reliable TANK of a flashlight to take an your next 200 meter dive, or dog walk in the rain:duh2:? I have an excellent condition Barbolight T-15 for sale, and included are 2x18500 AW protected batts, and a Barbolight zipper case (see pics). The business end of the light has four Edison Cree EZ 1000 based diode, selected bin, driven @ 900 mA, using three CR123 batteries, or two 18500 Li-ION. It's a single level, with a well-sealed pushbutton and twisty. It has a Makrolon polycarbonate lens, and it's built to take the pressure at 200m, and be completely reliable in a pitch dark cave, or even fire/rescue operations, where a broken light could mean death. The claim is 880 lumens, maybe 750-800 by eyeball. Also includes a Ti McGizmo pocket /belt clip. Neat light, but I found my other Barbo I thought was stolen over a year ago, so this one's available. Asking $195 shipped, CONUS only, gift PP or add 4%, please.

Thanks,

Greg

PS - MAY consider trades - nothing particular in mind now - whaddya got?

barbolightt15four.jpg

barbolightt15three.jpg

barbolightt15two.jpg

barbolightt15one.jpg