• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McLux IIIs in Chrome and Titanium -- Four of Them!

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, these have been sold.

Three McLux III Chromes and one McLux II Ti for sale.

I love the look and feel of these lights, but what's the point of keeping them locked up in a Pelican case? They really do deserve to see the light of day. :tinfoil: :devil:

These were all bought as new lights, as received from the maestro himself, although some of them came into my possession from a previous owner.

First, the McLux III Ti:

McLuxIII-T-1.jpg

McLuxIII-T-2.jpg

McLuxIII-T-3a.jpg

Note the small gauge in the bottom of the light--presumably there when McGizmo sent it out.

And now onto the chromed McLux IIIs:

McLuxIII_Chrome_X_3.jpg

On the left is a very rare matte Chrome McLux III--made, I presume, by bead blasting the light prior to its being chrome plated. Next are two smooth chrome lights, one of which is one of the Nitrous versions--run at higher mAs.

Same lights, but taken with the flash on:

McLuxIII_Chrome_X_3_Flash.jpg

Prices:
  • McLux III Ti -- $850
  • McLux III Matte Chrome -- $1100
  • McLux III Chrome -- $900
  • McLux III Nitrous Chrome -- $950
  • All four lights: $3600

First priority of sale goes to the person saying that they will take all four lights, otherwise, the first to post an, Ill take it, gets it. If no one claims all four lights within 24 hours of posting, then I will piece the lights out one by one.

Prices include First Class Mail world-wide; insurance or other mail modes at additional cost.

PayPal to: [email protected]

Thanks.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: McLux IIIs in Chrome and Titanium -- Four of Them!

Three McLux III Chromes and one McLux II Ti for sale.

I love the look and feel of these lights, but what's the point of keeping them locked up in a Pelican case? They really do deserve to see the light of day. :tinfoil: :devil:

These were all bought as new lights, as received from the maestro himself, although some of them came into my possession from a previous owner.

First, the McLux III Ti:

McLuxIII-T-1.jpg

McLuxIII-T-2.jpg

McLuxIII-T-3a.jpg

Note the small gauge in the bottom of the light--presumably there when McGizmo sent it out.

And now onto the chromed McLux IIIs:

McLuxIII_Chrome_X_3.jpg

On the left is a very rare matte Chrome McLux III--made, I presume, by bead blasting the light prior to its being chrome plated. Next are two smooth chrome lights, one of which is one of the Nitrous versions--run at higher mAs.

Same lights, but taken with the flash on:

McLuxIII_Chrome_X_3_Flash.jpg

Prices:
  • McLux III Ti -- $850
  • McLux III Matte Chrome -- $1100
  • McLux III Chrome -- $900
  • McLux III Nitrous Chrome -- $950
  • All four lights: $3600

First priority of sale goes to the person saying that they will take all four lights, otherwise, the first to post an, Ill take it, gets it. If no one claims all four lights within 24 hours of posting, then I will piece the lights out one by one.

Prices include First Class Mail world-wide; insurance or other mail modes at additional cost.

PayPal to: [email protected]

Thanks.