Eneloops in a Logitech mouse..

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys, I just bought a Logitech G700 gaming mouse. Not for gaming but because it has 13 or so programmable buttons and I'm gonna see if they help me when working.

Anyway, it came with a rechargeable battery and I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was an Eneloop.

Cool :)

George

Groundhog

Newly Enlightened
I bought a Logitech K800 wireless illuminated keyboard and opened up the battery compartment to find a couple of the HR-3UTGA series AA Eneloops.

Props to Logitech for going that extra step to put the best rechargeable in their products.

...although I did read some have found EniTime instead of Eneloops in their K800. Hopefully that was in the past and Logitech has seen the error of their ways.

Gotta admit I was tempted to 'save' the Eneloops from a charging system I don't know much about and throw in some beater AA NiMH's. Think I'll leave them in their original home.

clintb

Enlightened
I have the Logitech K800 as well and it has Eneloop's. Also have the Performance Mouse MX; a single Eneloop there, too. Not only do the make a great product, but someone there was smart enough to look past cheap cells.

We all know how robust Eneloop's are. I wonder if someone at Logitech thought they could reduce support calls and get better public view by including such a good cell or cells?

CyberCT

Enlightened
Cool!

I've been using eneloops in my wireless keyboard, wireless mouse, and wireless X360 controller for PC for about a year now.

DT 123

Newly Enlightened
I found Eneloops & EniTimes in Logitech equipement.
Keyboard K800 had always enitime.
Mouse Performance MX had always Eneloop except the mice which I bought directly in the Logitech Shop and the Mice which I received by warranty exchange (also directly from Logitech).

Perhaps it has nothing to do with the shop but only when you purchase the equipement. If you are lucky you get eneloop ...

But to be honestly - all Enitime still work fine. They have to be recharged every 2-3 weeks - similar to the eneloops - finally there is no real need to use LSD cells.
But Logitech can be sure that the batteries are still working even when a mouse is sold only a year after production.

turboBB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently acquired a Logitech MX Mouse and it came w/a GP ReCyko+ AA (2050mAh). Agreed this is much better than my former MX which had internal LiIon (not easily user replaced).