Suggestions for modding a 2C Mag

shortstack

Enlightened
I am looking to do my 1st mod, I have an old 2C mag that is going to be the experiment :). I dont want to do just a drop in, I want to do the whole heatsink thing. I cant direct drive it with the batteries right? I belive i can use a sleeve (3/4 pcv)? and use 3x cr123? Thinking of using a single a xpg or xm-l looking for the runtime to be around 1.5 to 2hrs or longer, and hoping for around 200lumens OTF. I would prefer to use the regular 2Cs (get them for free). single mode would be find or, 3mode (hi-med-low) if it had memory mode. what are my options? thanks in advanced:devil:

shortstack

Enlightened
Sugjestions for modding a 2C Mag

I am looking to do my 1st mod, I have an old 2C mag that is going to be the experiment :). I dont want to do just a drop in, I want to do the whole heatsink thing. I cant direct drive it with the batteries right? I belive i can use a sleeve (3/4 pcv)? and use 3x cr123? Thinking of using a single a xpg or xm-l looking for the runtime to be around 1.5 to 2hrs or longer, and hoping for around 200lumens OTF. I would prefer to use the regular 2Cs (get them for free). single mode would be find or, 3mode (hi-med-low) if it had memory mode. what are my options? thanks in advanced:devil:

Latest posts