Looking for a specific light source

M

Marver

Hello,

I am looking for a specific lighting source. I need a light that is battery operated and is about the same size and shape as an oreo cookie. Preferably it would be an inch and half or so where the light comes out, black casing, with a switch or push button on the side and in the cheap to very cheap price range.

it is going to be a base for a glass sphere paperweight. I have looked all over the net for something like this, but cant seem to find anything like it. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know of one like this, but you could get some help over in the Mod forum as this should be easy to make. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

M

Marver

Hey Thanks! Those look like fun, I just picked up a few to see if they will work (or is they will just look cheesy) hee hee. Thanks for the help! If anyone knows of a white light or white led i would sure like to know.

M

Marver

Good Idea! I think I will post in there. The colored led coasters will be fun, but Im pretty sure I will want a white light that gives them a warm glow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Latest posts