Looks like my water heater took a dump..

Neo9710

Newly Enlightened
OK....I began to notice that the amount of available hot water in my townhouse was getting less and less - and then I REALLY noticed when my wife started noticing. Now...I get about 10 minutes of hot water till its gone...

SO, I call my friend who manages a air conditioning/heating company and this is what he said..This water heater (gas) was installed in 2000 - the average life expectancy of this water heater is 8 years (clue 1). Right now, its the bypass valve. We COULD fix it (clue 2). BUT, there's no guarantee how long the fix will last. Usually you just replace a water heater when it leaks. Have I ever drained the water heater to set the crap out of the bottom? NOPE (Clue 3)....

WELL....it appears that the nice U.S. Government is still giving out a $1500.00 tax credit to energy efficient appliances...

OH - I forgot to mention..The hot water heater is plummed into my central heat (I guess it uses it to heat the coils), Its not a heat pump but Ive never seen it before...SO...hot water is definitely important...

My friend then says..Dude...you need to go tankless. Its 98% efficient and you will never run out of hot water... Needless to say...here I am typing on the computer, trying NOT to spend money, while SURFING the website where I probably WILL spend the most money!! :duh2: And this is what I would of probably bought!!!

Modoo Triple XPG (3 Level) but its not out yet...:naughty:

a bored custom HA 6p (BLACK) from Oveready but out of stock...:shakehead

Nailbender SST-50 (not off the table yet..)

a bored custom HA C2 (BLACK) from Oveready but out of stock ...

Who says free time is actually FREE and not DANGEROUS!!!