Flashaholic*
Updated KL1:
updated_kl1.jpg

Updated KL4:
updated_kl4.jpg

And the much rumored about, KL5:
rumor_kl5.jpg

-YC

<font color="red">(Note: these photos have nothing to do with Surefire, nor do I have any affiliation with Surefire. These items do not represent new/old/vaporware Surefure products in anyway, so don't email them asking about it.)
</font>

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
agh yes yc, you remember your old mathematics. 1 + 4 = 5 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
i actually like the updated KL4

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
what do you mean by lightless, ticey? that is the best and most efficiently running light out there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: New versions of KL1, KL4 and sneak preview of

yclo, shouldn't you be studying? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, maybe you should send a picture of the "KL5" to PK, he'll get a good laugh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pk

Photon King
Re: New versions of KL1, KL4 and sneak preview of

Just Got e-mail from YC.
Argh...
I think my secret R&D guy just went postal and went to public.
Well, just can't keep creative guy to shut up and stay in vault !!
Great job YC.
You definitely made my day!
Have nice weekend, what's left of it.

Regards,
pk

shabbasuraj

Newly Enlightened
newbie question...? (resurrect this ol'thread)

so are these things/variations still in the pipeline? i.e. anyone have any guess when the current heads are going to be revised...

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif yclo... you got some explaining to do... and quick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
still no word on availability...stay tuned /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

shabbasuraj

Newly Enlightened
whenever they do come to market, perhaps the older ones will go down in price...

perhaps not...?

Steelwolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Newbies: Those pictures are just yclo's little joke.

If you have a real hard look, the picture touted as the KL5 is actually a KL4 bezel, a KL1 bezel and something in the middle I'm not entirely certain of its origins. (I think it's part of the KL4 bezel but I'm not going to bother to check.) The first picture is that of a KL1 bezel mated to an adapter collar. The second is that of a KL4 bezel with a KL1 collar.

These are just parts of the KL1 and KL4 put together and photographed by yclo because he is so smart he doesn't have to study. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

I apologise for my friend's twisted little joke and hope you haven't been led astray.

As for yclo: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
bah!

ya stole all my fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

shabbasuraj

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Steelwolf said:
Newbies: Those pictures are just yclo's little joke.

If you have a real hard look, the picture touted as the KL5 is actually a KL4 bezel, a KL1 bezel and something in the middle I'm not entirely certain of its origins. (I think it's part of the KL4 bezel but I'm not going to bother to check.) The first picture is that of a KL1 bezel mated to an adapter collar. The second is that of a KL4 bezel with a KL1 collar.

These are just parts of the KL1 and KL4 put together and photographed by yclo because he is so smart he doesn't have to study. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

I apologise for my friend's twisted little joke and hope you haven't been led astray.

As for yclo: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

o, thanks for the reply...(seriously)...

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know, I do like the looks of that "updated KL4".
That could actually be a practical upgrade(lengthening it a little, and adding some fins so it dissipates heat better).
Hmmm, I wonder if I could...oh, never mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif
I know just enough to make a big mess!

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
CM,
Didn't I see that updated KL4 someplace before? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif