GM E2e $58 at BrightGuy

Gandalf

Enlightened
I noticed this on brightguy.com specials area:

http://www.brightguy.com/detail.tpl?cart=1039144491131345&sku=LASE2ESG

The GM doesn't have the hex bezel, but does have the LOTC, and the E2e body mounted clip. I don't know if it has a Pyrex lens; I would think so, but I can't find any confirmation on SF's website (big surprise there: having trouble finding information on SureFire's website...)

FWIW, I greatly prefer the looks of the non hex bezel, GM E2e, to the admittedly more durable, but always multi-colored, HA finish E2e.
icon3.gif

Slick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Gandalf:
I don't know if it has a Pyrex lens; I would think so, but I can't find any confirmation on SF's website (big surprise there: having trouble finding information on SureFire's website...)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">The link you posted sez the lens is Lexan..

llvo

Enlightened
although many people around here prefer HAIII, scatches on GM e2 will hardly be noticeable
(scatched aluminium's silver in color!)

Billy

logical

Newly Enlightened
dang...I think I just paid $66 at tactical Flashlights or somewhere.

Gandalf

Enlightened
Originally posted by Slick:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Gandalf:
I don't know if it has a Pyrex lens; I would think so, but I can't find any confirmation on SF's website (big surprise there: having trouble finding information on SureFire's website...)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">The link you posted sez the lens is Lexan..</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">D'oh! I completely missed it in all of the fine print. Sorry to the folks who wasted time trying to answer this question.
twak.gif

Zeppert

Enlightened
Oops! Now I'm sleepin! It posted to the wrong room, I was in the HID room - I don't know what happened...