Butterfly Trainer Recommendations

LightCannon

Enlightened
I'm looking for a balisong trainer patterned somewhat like the BM Bali Trainer or the Spyderco B02TR. Anyone have any recommendations for a quality product?

Recently, a friend of mine showed me his balisong, and after learning to do a basic flip, I got pretty hooked. I'm one of those people with fidgety fingers, so I figure a balisong trainer would fit the bill just right. Unfortunately I live on a college campus, so the less the knife looks like a live blade, the better (also because I can't find the Typhoon kit off of knifekits.com anymore!)

Ideally, I wouldn't spend more than 70 dollars on this.

edgarv

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for a balisong trainer patterned somewhat like the BM Bali Trainer or the Spyderco B02TR. Anyone have any recommendations for a quality product?

Recently, a friend of mine showed me his balisong, and after learning to do a basic flip, I got pretty hooked. I'm one of those people with fidgety fingers, so I figure a balisong trainer would fit the bill just right. Unfortunately I live on a college campus, so the less the knife looks like a live blade, the better (also because I can't find the Typhoon kit off of knifekits.com anymore!)

Ideally, I wouldn't spend more than 70 dollars on this.

hi LightCAnnon,
try going to ebay, they have lots and lots of trainer balisong in there...
goodluck!

edgarv

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my first butterfly knife at the flea market, cheap chinese butterfly knife, grine the edge off and it's my trainer, cheaper the the Benchmade trainer.