Aspheric lenses - Shipping straight away
Spacer kits - Waiting for new batch. Allow up to 6 weeks.
EUROPE/UK Distributer (Troutie) can be found here
Distributers offer much cheaper prices and faster shipping for these regions.
Over 2000 lenses sold through CPF so far!
- Spike V1 $250 - SOLD OUT
1 XR-E with Aspheric, 2 XP-Gs with 10mm optics
3 modes - spot - low flood - high flood
Li Ion battery pack
Sandblasted aluminium body (not anodised)
- Spike V2 $300 - SOLD OUT
Sandblasted and annodised black.
New body and microcontroller (programmable modes)
- Wormlight (Price depends on options) - SOLD OUT
Adjustable (flood-throw) 44mm Aspheric, single emitter. Works best with XM-L or SST-50.
Can be made up with whatever combination of battery/LED/power level(s) you want.
- Spike V3 - SOLD OUT
Sort of like the V1 and V2 but better in every way.
More info here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...Spike-Light-V3
More waterproof, takes 2x18650 cells, lighter, better balanced, more comfortable ...
- Spike V4 - Taking orders now! - $330
Similar in appearance and function to the V3, but with user-upgradable LEDs.
Available for Cree XP or XR based LEDs (must specify when ordering). 15 of each are for sale.
Designed to make soldering to copper very easy (I do it on a regular stovetop).
See directions in this thread.
Thermal pad is electrically isolated from both + and - contacts.
Has 2xM2 threaded holes so it can be attached to a headsink via screws and thermal paste or just thermal glue.
Big surface area for contact with heatsink.
Fits in the common brass P60 pills(can be bought from DX for under $3) NB: the threaded holes may or may not line up with the holes in your brass pill. So you can either drill new holes or enlarge the existing ones. Or you can just do what I do and glue it in with AA.
LED not included.
27.2mm Aspheric lenses.
I've just ordered a new batch since the first 1000 are almost all gone.
- Check the purchase list in the next post for how many I have left.
Fits in most p60 hosts. Check your dimensions. You'll need at least 27.3mm diameter inside your head to be sure.
Search the forum for 'ahorton aspheric' and you'll see where they've been used.
(Identical optically to my 30mm lens which sold so well. See: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...-Aspheric-Lens)
All dimensions in mm.
P60 Spacer + Aspheric Lens Kit - Version 3 - 4th batch - Available now!
For use with a 27.2mm lens and a M20x1.0mm threaded pill (the pill can be bought on DX for a few dollars).
Previously sold and discussed here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...and-P60-Spacer
(Sadly a lot of the discussion was lost in the crash but I salvaged what I could find)
The Version - 3 kit details:
- Bottom spacer is Sandblasted and black anodised aluminium.
- Slightly narrower than the first version to fit in more hosts.
- Includes a printed plastic ring to push the lens into the head for protection. This goes in front of the lens (on top in the above image). Many hosts don't need this. This ring is longer than you need, but easily trimmed or sanded to the correct length since it is only ABS plastic.
- Adjustable. So you'll need to put a drop of glue or thread locker in the threads before adjusting to the perfect focus and leaving it to cure. Very easy to do without any skill. It should also open up the possibility to use it with more LEDs than just the XR-E, XP-E2, XP-E, XP-G2, XP-G, XM-L etc.
Kit Includes: One lens, one spacer, one ring.
Current prices for everything above:
All prices are $AUD, but I'm happy to accept $USD if you prefer. I'm assuming (for now) that AUD$1 = USD$1.
Copper Slugs (must specify XP or XR)
1 - $15 each ($15 total)
2 - $12.5 each ($25 total)
3 or more - $10 each ($30 total) - This price is also available if buying with at least one lens.
27.2mm Aspheric Lenses
1 - $35 each ($35 total)
2 - $22.5 each ($45 total)
3 - $16.67 each ($50 total)
4 or more - $15 each ($60 total for 4)
10 or more - $10 each ($100 total for 10)
20 or more - $8 each ($160 total for 20)
100 or more - $6 each ($600 total for 100)
1 - $30 each ($30 total)
2 - $25 each ($50 total)
3 - $22 each ($66 total)
4 or more - $20 each ($80 total for 4)
P60 Aspheric Lens + Spacers kit (3rd version - 4th batch)
1 - $55 each ($55 total)
2 - $40 each ($80 total)
3 - $ 35 each ($105 total)
4 or more - $33 each ($132 total for 4)
10 or more - $30 each ($300 total for 10)
Extra lenses (if buying at least one P60 kit) - $8 each
Remember that there are EUROPE/UK distributors who can offer cheaper prices and faster shipping than what is listed on this page. Check out the links to see their prices.
Postage options: (Worldwide)
1. Regular airmail (7-14 days) - free
2. Registered airmail (Signature on delivery but no tracking outside of Australia, 7-14 days) + $20
3. Express (Signature on delivery but no tracking outside of Australia and only takes 3-7 days) + $50
4. Express Courier (Tracking, signature and only takes 2-4 days) + $70
Australian discount - $15 off total order if you live in Australia and order at least one lens.
Big Discounts in November / December:
CLICK HERE for details.
Group buys are welcome. Feel free to use this thread to organise one.
I will not write anything dishonest on the customs forms.
PM me or post below with any questions