Well it's all your fault! I hope your happy :D

AaronG

Enlightened
So I used to have a modest collection on cheap knives. I wasn't hurting anybody and it was more of a craving then an addiction.

Now between you guys and Nutnfancy Vids I bought a Benchmade 940 with an 890 torrent and a sharpmaker on the way! On top of that I've been eyeing up a spyderco Michael Walker and the Kershaw RAM looks good too...

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/152/benchmade940.jpg

It was bad enough with the recent intro into good flashlights. (Fenix E05 and Zebralight H51F incoming) If this continues I'll be in the poorhouse for sure. I just hope they have internet access there :naughty:

P.S. I wanted to insert pics but I'm not sure how

altruistic

Newly Enlightened
I know what your going through there are too many cool tools to collect...

To in sert an image you just click on the insert image button (just roll over the icons and it will call it out for you)
benchmade940.jpg

Then you paste your image link into the field.

So I used to have a modest collection on cheap knives. I wasn't hurting anybody and it was more of a craving then an addiction.

Now between you guys and Nutnfancy Vids I bought a Benchmade 940 with an 890 torrent and a sharpmaker on the way! On top of that I've been eyeing up a spyderco Michael Walker and the Kershaw RAM looks good too...

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/152/benchmade940.jpg

It was bad enough with the recent intro into good flashlights. (Fenix E05 and Zebralight H51F incoming) If this continues I'll be in the poorhouse for sure. I just hope they have internet access there :naughty:

P.S. I wanted to insert pics but I'm not sure how

cw_mi

Enlightened
I'm in the same boat. About two years ago I was excited to have a S&W M&P knife , and had a hard time spending the $60 or so for it. Now , I've got 16 knives with only 6 being production knives (I will only purchase customs now) . I've also got 3 on order thru some custom knifemakers. After these 3 knives get completed I'm done for a while.. things actually got a little out of hand, just like with the lights. It just happened so easily.