• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

I really hate Don! :rant:

greenLED

Flashaholic
You were extremely generous and gifted me a PD-S-mizer.

I ran out of excuses to rotate EDC and carry other lights from the moment I put that darned light in my pocket. You ruined my flashaholism!

:nana:

Its been, what, 4 years now? and Im still carrying the same PD-S. Day in, day out. Its been in my pocket in the field, on buses, cars, and trains, on countless planes, in, on and under my car, under my couch lost for a few days (I felt desperate without my light!!), at the range, shot a few IDPA matches, under water, at the beach, in the forest, under the forest, over the forest, at sea, in the tub, in my mouth, in my youngest sons mouth, around volcanoes, on top of Inca ruins, in old Spanish fortresses, a handful of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, 7 different countries, attended a UN Climate Change summit, met a US Ambassador, been near two Presidents, at the Nations Capital, both US coasts, and at least 1/4 of all states of the Union, gone through countless X-ray machines (half-blinded a handful of airport security personnel while at it), and is right here, right now with me... where it should be and I hope it remains for many, many years to come.

So, there. I hate you. :nana:

To the one and only... Don McGizmo! :bow: :bow: :bow: