• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Muyshondt Nautilus

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale, reluctantly is a near mint Muyshondt Nautilus. When I was searching for this light back in July it was a grail of sorts for me. I bought this light new from Fenix Store Germany. It is the Natural anodized version. Everything is perfect on this light except for some very small ano marks where the brass split ring sets. One other thing to mention is that the lettering never seemed as white as some of the lights I have seen in the pictures but I'm not sure if this is something common to all Muyshondt's or if I am being too picky. At any rate it is as received from the retailer save for the previously mentioned blemishes. As far as use I've carried this one a few times but it mostly has been a shelf queen. It still has the original battery with it and about 98% of the use has been on the low mode. I will include an orange and toxic green lanyard. LED is centered, twist operation is like butter. Since I'm reluctant and since this is an all time great light that very rarely comes available I'm asking $180 **SOLD** shipped CONUS. I will consider OCONUS but on your dime and I accept no responsibility once it has left my possession. I prefer PAYPAL for payment. Please add 3.5% for fees or gift option your choice. No trades at this time. First Ill take it here has priority over PM. Thank you for looking and please feel free to ask questions.

Technical info:

Muyshondt Nautilus is one of the smallest, brightest, and longest running flashlights for its size. The Nautilus was designed entirely from the ground up to provide bright, white light for long distance illumination.

Switching for Muyshondt Nautilus:

Twist head counterclockwise for low. Continue twisting for high mode.

Features of Muyshondt Nautilus LED Flashlight:

- minimum of 107 lumens in high mode

- Q5 R2 Flux Bin CREE XR-E XLamp? LED

- deep parabolic textured reflector for smooth beam and long distance illumination

- ultra Clear Lens for 99% light transmittance

- MilSpec Type III hardcoat anodized aluminum with brass innards

- O-Ring seals at all junctions - water resistant

- ChemKote interior for enhanced corrosion protection

-gold plated circuit contacts

- includes key-ring attachment that folds flush into tail when not needed

- measures 2.6 long with .8 head diameter

- weighs 2 ounces with battery

- 2.75 hours runtime in high mode; 75 hours in low mode

- made in USA

Note: use of rechargeable CR123 cells is not recommended.

P.S. I highlighted the runtime for this light as I feel that due to its regulated LED this is part of what makes this light special...well that and the fact that this is what they mean when they say bomb proof! A battery lasts FOREVER so to speak! Also just to note I believe low mode is 10 lumens.

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

037.jpg