• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 400w, 20,000 lumen EleII mag, shipped worldwide

mrQQ

Enlightened
Hello,

i'm selling my pet project.

Loads of time (2+ years) and money (don't even want to count) went into it, and I believe it to be one of (if not the) brightest Mag out there.

Ele II body with two extension tubes

12s holder

[no batteries! needs high amp 18650s! like imrs, and even those will sag]

Custom built soft-start regulated, 3 mode (40v, 38v, 36v) high voltage mag switch

Custom ex-HID reflector with huuuuge hole

Low seated bulb for almost smooth hotspot, though talking about hotsposts makes no sense here..

Osram 36v 400w 64663, 16k bulb lumens bulb driven @ 40v, spare bulb.

more details, photos and beamshots in this thread: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?294104-The-Purificator-II-400w-handheld-Mag

Price: 700$ 650$ 600$ and I'll eat worldwide shipping and taxes (that's like 50$! :( )

Items will be shipped from Lithuania, EU.

If you require any additional info just ask in this thread, I will respond as detailed as I can and it'll help everyone hopefully.

Last edited:

soraxd

Newly Enlightened
wow.. is this thing really 20k lumens?! such a very amazing thing, why would you sell one of the most poweful flashlights on all of cpf?

soraxd

Newly Enlightened
you should start an auction, it will probably sell better than you lowering it 50 dollars every so often

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seems very nice ! But, I'm quite sure you'll have much more chance to sell it with some good outdoor beamshots. It's hard to put 600$ on a light without seeing its full potential outside...

Free bump !