Interest in 'C2E' adapter, or Tnc AA-extensions?

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

I have some custom parts by FiveMega and Koala, but I am completely new to the world of TnC parts. There would be a couple of parts that I would be interested if they existed, and after receiving an E-mail from Eric, he suggested that I post here.

Would anyone be interested in a 'true' C2E adapter? This would allow the use of SF e-series bezels on aftermarket 18650 C-compatible bodies, since TnC does not make an E-series compatible 18650 body. One could use either an E2L bezel with a 18650, or an E2E bezel with an FM strion bulb adapter, or other lamp assembly options. The Tnc 'power packs' or Aleph adapters can physically 'fit', but apparently don't necessarily work with SF e-bezels.

Also, would anyone be interested in TnC making 1xAA-extensions (e-tailcap compatible) that could be attached to his current AA body, and then stacked end-to-end, to allow the use of E2L/E2DL heads with 3 or 4 AA Nimhs? This would allow more versatility than the current SF E2L-AA body. I have done this in SF 9P configurations, but there is the rattle issue to deal with, and the SF A19 is not the precise length of the AA, which can cause problems.