Cree "Bright Light Xlamp" & "Multifunctional" Lanterns 110 & 185 Lumens on AAs

Bolster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cree "Bright Light Xlamp" & "Multifunctional" Lanterns 110 & 185 Lumens on AAs

I was looking through CPF for reviews of either the Small Package - Bright Light CREE XLamp Warm White Camping LED Lantern @ 110 lumens on 3xAA, for 24 hours...or the CREE 185 Lumens Multi-functional LED Lantern and Torch @ 185 lumens on 4xAA for 25 hours. Those seem pretty respectable efficiency for AA power...but can't find discussion or review of them here in the Lanterns sub-forum.

EDIT: SEE Favourlight Mini Lantern Disambiguation Guide.

Last edited:

Bolster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cree "Bright Light Xlamp" & "Multifunctional" Lanterns 110 & 185 Lumens on AAs

I can no longer find these Bright Light Xlamp lanterns at Amazon...?

Last edited:

Bolster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cree "Bright Light Xlamp" & "Multifunctional" Lanterns 110 & 185 Lumens on AAs

Uhh...my bad...I could not find the lantern by searching "Cree Xlamp Warm" or anything similar, but by following links in LEDaddict's thread I found this. Wonder why I couldn't find it with a search.

Oh well. Out of stock. Used to be $27.

Best I can find it now is newegg but for $32 with ship included.

This is an impressive lantern...that's why I'm looking to purchase a second one. Love the fact it runs on 3xAA. If you don't need 300 lumens on D cells, have a look at this 110 lumen WARM option.

Last edited:

arek98

Enlightened

$25 @ Sears but with shipping will be about the same as NewEgg

Last edited:

Bolster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks...purchased +2 of these lights this morning. Preparing for the "big quake" they say is coming our way here in Calif...

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a warm one. I went even further and frosted the globe; it's probably my most pleasant lantern to work around.

Bolster

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a warm one. I went even further and frosted the globe; it's probably my most pleasant lantern to work around.

Interesting...interesting...might need to do this myself. Any chance of a photo?