• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Updated: My Dog Had Surgery And Was Put Down, Now I Need to Pay The Bills :(

swrdply400mrelay

Enlightened
dsc0074kiy.jpg

For those of you that want the story, if not, skip this paragrah. My dog, Jelly, of over 2 years developed an eye infection over a month ago. So my wife and I took her to the vet, who gave us some eye drops. They didn't work, so we went back again, but Jelly wasn't getting any better. A couple days later we noticed her eye was bulging and she stopped eating. So we took her to the an ER for animals. The vet there said her eye was infected and about to herniate so it would be best to have surgery to remove the eyeball and sew it shut. So we agreed to the surgery. Everything went fine, and we picked Jelly up the next day. When we got her back, she started having seizures and was acting funny. She was walking around whining and whimpering between seizures. So we took her back to the ER, and they loaded her with seizure medication and some drugs to calm her down. She was in the ICU for a couple of days, and was not responding to the medications, so we decided it was best to put her down. We're now just getting over it a little, and of course, the credit card bill is due. All together it cost us $3500. Now I'm trying to sell my higher end lights to help pay for some of it. Thanks for looking.

1D Mag + SST-90

The mag host was done by wquiles, and modified with an SST-90 by nailbender. When I got this done, I asked NB to keep it in a way so that the host is upgradeable in the future. Everything pictured is included minus the 18650,s (they are not IMRs). THREE different power options: 18650 IMR, 26650 IMR, or 3xAA NiMH rechargeables. Some details:

-Mag 1D, digital camo, like new

- SST-90 ~5700k

- d2flex driver, direct drive, 8 levels, I believe ~1200 lumens OTF on high, 20 lumens low

- delrin spacers for 26650 and 18650

- 3xAA battery holder

- 1x26650 IMR

- Nite-Ize holster

- UCL

Everything was about $400 brand new. $300 CONUS.

img9162.jpg

img9163b.jpg

img9164p.jpg

SOLD - Volere AA - SOLD

I love this light. Unfortunately, it needs to go. Volere AA by kuku427. This was not a shelf queen, and was my EDC for a couple of months. Maybe some minor scratches that are barely noticeable. No dents or dings that I'm aware of. This is #030, neutral white, with a blue tritium vial. Also has the Nitecore pocket clip. Comes with the original packaging and all original extras. Includes an AW14500.

$230 CONUS

img9158l.jpg

img9159k.jpg

SALE PENDING

Dereelight C2H with Red LED

Modified with a red LED, but I forgot which one. I believe it's a Rebel.

- includes both OP and SMO reflectors

- installed frosted lens from flashlightlens.com

- includes original lens

- 3 mode with memory (pics below taken at low, med, and high at 8 feet)

- includes original packaging and extras

- includes AA extension tube

$65 CONUS

img9154r.jpg

img9155p.jpg

img9156z.jpg

img9157g.jpg

Oveready Bored Surefire C3 + Triple XP-G Neutral Drop-In

Superbright light with a lot of flood. This was over $350 brand new.

- Like new condition

- Oveready Black Bored Surefire C3

- McClicky Hardpress Tailswitch

- GITD O-ring

- Xeno black SS Crenelated Bezel

- Modoo Triple XP-G Neutral 3-mode Drop-In

- Includes 2xAW18500's

$275 CONUS

img9160k.jpg

img9161v.jpg

Novatac 120T

- Novatac 120T, reprogrammed with UI like the 120P

- Luxeon K2 emitter swap (tint looks whiter than neutral but more neutral than cool white)

- PEU SS Bezel

- 3 green tritium vials from bart, set in Norland

- New tailcap (hence the slight coloration difference between the body, the old tailcap is included as well, not pictured)

- New pocket clip

- Serial #16419

$185 CONUS

img9165v.jpg

img9167.jpg

Purchasing

All prices are shipped CONUS via USPS Priority and Insurance. For tracking/confirmation, please add $1.

Please post Ill take _____ followed by Paypal Gift to:

mkw720 (a) hotmail.com

(minus the spaces)

Please PM if you have any questions. Sorry, not looking for trades.

Thanks!

mike