• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Our New Top Gun SR2000A

DUMDUM

Enlightened
Finally got one of the big guns in stock. It is the SR1500 with an SST-50. The new SR2000 with an SST-90 Flashlight driven @6.5 amps should be in stock in March and both of these light have great great runtime.

These batteries like the rest of the flashlight are an uncompromised solution to overkill and power. We made this to be extreme in reserves for any situation that it might be called upon. Our SR3000 SR6500 will use the same over-engineering approach in their construction.

http://www.em-mgt.com/LED/SANDR.html

Thanks

Bob

Last edited:

eyeeatingfish

Enlightened
Cool,

I like the improvements made to the site, the top drop down menu is a lot easier to use.

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll look forward to a review and hopefully some beamshots! Looks like another finely crafted Peak product.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hopefully the SR3000A will pop up soon. It is May after all...

DUMDUM, are you listening? :)

DUMDUM

Enlightened
I did wonder that I have not heard from you.
The new SR's are pretty amazing. The SR1500 has just a tad longer throw
and the SR2000 a little more spill but really a nice beam. Great runtime
and with the 38120's and large heat sink runs pretty cool for all that power.
Bob

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
The SR2000A is an awesome light, but why go for the M3 when you can have the Bugatti Veyron? :D

Seriously though I'm on the fence for the 1500 or 2000. Likely the former because of its throw, and lower power consumption and high cap batteries means the low low output will last... oh I don't know, forever? I WANT!!!