Pelikan cases and foam inserts

AnotherADDiction

Newly Enlightened

jcalvert

Enlightened
Anyone recommend somewhere to get cases and custom foam inserts cut to size?

Hey Andrew,

Just in case you haven't found the best cases on the market, look at SKBs: http://www.skbcases.com/ . Check out the 3I-series under the Industrial section. Each case size comes either empty, plain & convoluted sheets, "Pick 'n Plucl" foam, and adjustable, padded dividers. With some of their multitude of cases, they even mold the foam to your contents. The latch system is much superior to Pelican cases.

Please do me a favor and tell me if you found something you purchased since you first posted. I find SKB from specialtycases.com to be the best by far at low prices. Take care!

All the best,
John

Last edited:

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Many places that sell the cases also sell the foam. I have several new Pelican cases with included phone ready to pick and pluck. I bought several similar cases that were in Iraq and other war areas, and discarded the custom foam that was in them, and bought foam for 2 different upholstery shops. The used cases polish up nicely, and removing the stickers showing their travels and content was easy. I found the best deals on Ebay. One case I bought was way larger than I had imagined. So... I use it without foam for camping items.

stoli67

Enlightened
I would like to get a laptop sized case to put all my single cell lights into.... Still have not gotten around to this yet...

The sbk cases look good John.....