need help picking up a new edc, approximate same size as surefire 6p

Z

z_HEMI1300

been using my fenix pd31 for a little while and like it so far. Picked up the g2x pro but sent it back after just a few days bc the mode changing was driving me nutz. Lookin to buy another 6p sized light with a few modes, and came across the quark 123 turbo. Looks like a really nice light, exact same size as surefire 6px, and has plenty of modes. Any opinioins on other good brands on this size of light w/2 cr123 batts, is quark just as good as fenix, surefire?

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened
been using my fenix pd31 for a little while and like it so far. Picked up the g2x pro but sent it back after just a few days bc the mode changing was driving me nutz. Lookin to buy another 6p sized light with a few modes, and came across the quark 123 turbo. Looks like a really nice light, exact same size as surefire 6px, and has plenty of modes. Any opinioins on other good brands on this size of light w/2 cr123 batts, is quark just as good as fenix, surefire?
The Q123 Turbo is an excellent choice: For an even shorter and more pocket friendly 'light I put together a FiveMega 18500 body with Z44 bezel, Z59
Clicky, Malkoff M61W, AW 18500 cell an S/F Diffuser which compensates for having one mode. This is a wonderful set-up. Good Luck.

Chevy-SS

Enlightened
I have the Quark 123*2 Turbo. It's a good light, but too throwy for me (the hotspot is too small).

For my EDC light, I use a Quark 123*2 'Tactical, which has a much better beam pattern for general usage IMHO. I also like the 'Tactical' ability to choose from 8 modes, then program in two modes, one comes on instantly with tight head, the other comes on with loose head. That way, no scrolling through a bunch of unwanted modes. You get what you want on the first click - every time.