Seattle area GT in May?

Skeptic

Newly Enlightened
I am just starting a thread to see if there is any interest for a Seattle area get together in May. I need to reserve the party barn if there is an interest. :):naughty:

Skeptic

Newly Enlightened
Okay. I got a date with the party barn and also talked to Mike at PTS. We are going to hold it on May 28th. Hopefully this will give everyone a chance to get it on their calendars.
We will do a potluck with burgers and hot dogs again probably.
Let the planning begin.

Skeptic

Newly Enlightened
Okay, the date is set.

Plans are for a potluck. As we get more people checking in we should be able to get a better count. Probably start showing up about 6pm. This is adjustable.

Start telling your friends.

Mike@PTS

Enlightened
Hi guys and gals,
I'm starting to get excited thinking about this get together.
PTS will giveaway lots of flashlights and have some very special deals for the flashlight enthusiasts that attend.

I'd like to give a BIG thanks to Skeptic for getting this party started. :goodjob: :thanks:

IgNITEor

Newly Enlightened
Hope to make this one. I have saved the date.
Way to go Skeptic for the arrangements, thank you!
Death Ray will be aboard, as well some of my silly/functional apparati. Looking forward to this. See y'all there!

Mike@PTS

Enlightened
I'd be interested, but the only time I am up north is the weekend of the 15th for the WAC gun show.
Hi coctailer, :welcome:
I usually work the WAC show but that's the one weekend I'm not going be there. I'm playing hooky and going Halibutt fishing out of West Port. :D

Next time you're going to attend the WAC show you'll have to stop by our tables. We usually have the complete Fenix line, EagleTac and now JETBeam & ThruNite. Be happy to give you a smoken deal at the show! It's best to contact me a day or two before the show to check for availabity.

LightSward

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you bringing any of your large reflectored creations, I want to see one , I'm sure others would too :)

I will be bringing the 36 inch Gorilla for sure, (hopefully with an HMI bulb, but the current one works well, if I have to...). :whistle: I'm looking at ways to bring the 50 inch Monster. It is amazing to see how well it can through the light from a large bulb such as a 40 watt CFL. :sick2: :naughty:

coctailer

Newly Enlightened
Hi coctailer, :welcome:
I usually work the WAC show but that's the one weekend I'm not going be there. I'm playing hooky and going Halibutt fishing out of West Port. :D

Next time you're going to attend the WAC show you'll have to stop by our tables. We usually have the complete Fenix line, EagleTac and now JETBeam & ThruNite. Be happy to give you a smoken deal at the show! It's best to contact me a day or two before the show to check for availabity.
I bet that I have already talked to you. I set up there also.

I'll come chat with ya next time I see ya there.

IgNITEor

Newly Enlightened
LightSward, I have a single-ended 1200 Watt HMI & ballast somewhere on the test shelf. Should I get that gear out to bring along or are you good to go?
I think I have an older double-end GEMI you might like to check out.

LightSward

Flashlight Enthusiast
LightSward, I have a single-ended 1200 Watt HMI & ballast somewhere on the test shelf. Should I get that gear out to bring along or are you good to go?

I think I have an older double-end GEMI you might like to check out.

Yes! Bring them along...:thumbsup:

Skeptic

Newly Enlightened
This is sounding like people have gotten this on their schedule. Time to start sending messages to as many people as you can.
Do we have the Wiki available again to coordinate the potluck and get a count of people?
I have at least 4 coming. More than likely a few more than that actually.

Mike is planning on having some door prizes.

Hamburgers and Hot Dogs provided. Potluck for the rest. If you can sign up for what you are planning to bring that would help.