Is tnc still in business???

DaGreenLantern

Newly Enlightened
I have emailed them twice to see if they are still im business but i havnt got a response yet.i like there products and want to make a flashlight,but i dunno if it is safe because i havnt heard from them,

Does anybody know??

purelite

Enlightened
I have wondered also. They have no new products and anything of interest is marked sold out. I think they are just trying to run out of old stock and close down. Although I see TNC responded to a post in the section just recently I dont understand what is going on with them. If they are still open for business why dont they come out with something new and affordable to the "masses"? Some of their aluminium basewd stuff is cool but who can afford a $200 + body or head of titanium?

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have emailed them twice to see if they are still im business but i havnt got a response yet.i like there products and want to make a flashlight,but i dunno if it is safe because i havnt heard from them,

Does anybody know??

We're still here. We've worked on one-off light most recently. The web page is down. You can email me at [email protected], or post in our threads in the mean time. Thanks

Last edited:

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's happened to TNC anyway? What does it have to do with Ogaz? New ownership or what?

Also many products in the past have disappeared (esp. Flupic drivers, also brass heatsinks for dedicated system lights), how come? All sold out or what?

Last edited:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ogaz and TnC are one in the same. Ogaz Enterprises is the machine shop part of TnC. I have been putting Ogaz Enterprises (TnC Products) on everything now so people that know us as Ogaz will also know we are also TnC.

If you are looking for flupic's I beleive there is a thread about them. Now about the brass heatsinks, I don't beleive that is something that I made.

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
You'll need to find someone holding FluPICs. I have been trying and the standard response is that they are no longer being made, period.

I have one light with this engine that RULES the world. SST50 mule at 2.5 amps@<5V. Best single cell light I currently own.

But I'd like to have a backup with an XML on equally high current. I haven't had any luck finding even boards much less someone willing to put the unit together.

obi