• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF - Slate McLux PD

cnjl3

Enlightened
For sale is my McLux PD. Works with either primaries or rechargeable Li-ions. Built like a tank yet lightweight. The twist action is very smooth. It has a green trit in the tail and the slate finish still looks great because I didn't pocket carry with keys or change. I used a black elephant AOTH (which is not up for sale).
It does sport one little nick on the tail end. The light was sent to Milky and he swapped the stock LED with a seoul P4 which made it brighter. Since I bought an LS20 this light just sits in a drawer. I have tried to capture all the imperfections as best as I can.

DSC01657.jpg

DSC01653.jpg

DSC01655.jpg

Price is $290 $270 which includes CONUS USPS priority mail with DC.

Insurance is optional and is the buyers responsibility (I am not responsible for loss or damage without it).

I prefer Cash Paypal but if you only have CC Paypal I am willing to split the 3.5% fee with you.

First Ill take it with prompt payment has priority over PMs or post inquiries.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Scottiver

Enlightened
Re: Price drop - WTS Slate McLux PD

Wow a ten month delayed bump! I have the exact light, a Milky modded slate PD. The mod itself cost me $100. This is a great deal on a great light!