Convention and newsletter?

J

jaddie

Sorry, I've searched this forum and googled too, does anyone know if there is a flashlight collector's convention this year? Where and when? I used to subscribe to a flashlight collector newsletter too, can't find that anymore either. Is it defunct?

robsrob

Newly Enlightened
Hello-
Here's some missing information regarding the Flashlight Collector's Newsletter.
If you have visited www.flashlightmuseum.com , the ad for the BrightSPOT Flashlight Collector's Newsletter on the front page... that's me here.

Bill Utley originally wrote and published 80 Newsletters over the span of 20 years, and is considered by everyone to be the expert historian when it comes to vintage flashlights. In the Spring of 2009 Bill retired his editorship and passed the torch (no pun intended) to me, Robbin Roberts. Issue #81 picked up where Bill left off and I am currently in my third year as editor, publishing Issue #89.

The Flashlight Collector's Newsletter is still published quarterly, is still 8-pages but is now printed in brilliant full color. It is still only delievered to your doorstep the old fashioned way, via the postman!

If you're interested in subscribing to the Flashlight Collector's Newsletter, drop me a note at [email protected] and I'll send you an e-sample Newsletter first, via email. Within the pages you will find ordering information and rates. Just a note regarding the e-sample newsletter... keep in mind the pdf picture quality is greatly diminished, to keep the physical size of the Newsletter down for emailing. The actual printed Newsletter is clear as a bell.