The Fenix-Store
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3300L Sales thread

Flashaholic*

Default Re: 3300L Sales thread

" For the people waiting for the remaining 3300L's I'm greatful for the patience and will offer them a 15% discount on any of my upcoming lights which will be out soon."

My first reaction was, "Heeeeeeeeeey!!! That's cool!!!" And then my next reaction was, "Colonel, you need to quit buying $o many of the$e nice a$$ light$! $hit....$urely whatever he'$ coming out with $oon will be $o cool and $o $pecial you'll end up taking him up on the di$$$count."

I hate you Mac.

Hi Mac,

If you have the materials and if you are willing to build me a complete light with 1550ma modules and neutral LEDs, I'd really like to order one!

Mac, I got the light today and its absolutely magnificent in every way

Did a ceiling bounce, it lit up the whole room and freaked me out. I then took it out the backyard and honestly could not beleive what I was seeing, I then went in the middle of the street like a happy little kid and lit up most of the street

Hope you continue making the 3300L as I'm sure you will make many people happy

I might as well add, the 3300L 4500k I ordered has the 1550 module.

Thanks Again Mac...........

I'm so pumped for mine!!!! What color did you get? Seems like most are getting silver by the pics i see. I ordered red. Can't wait to see the final product...

Quote Originally Posted by Loomin View Post
    I'm so pumped for mine!!!! What color did you get? Seems like most are getting silver by the pics i see. I ordered red. Can't wait to see the final product...
    Here you go..........

Last edited by faco; 10-18-2011 at 06:12 AM.

Flashaholic*

That looks just like mine!

Mac, still looking for mine. Please PM me with shipping details!

Unenlightened

Can I still order the complete light?

Enlightened

the same question here

Quote Originally Posted by 2many View Post
    Mac, still looking for mine. Please PM me with shipping details!
    I ran out of heatsinks and am in the process of making more as we speek. Should have the couple previsouly ordered 3300L's out early next week. As some of you may realize I pulled all M@g related items off my website. It appears M@G does not like as they call it competition (which makes no sense to me as modders like me increase there sales). I have to put some thought into any M@g related items before I put anything up for sale.

Mac
    www.macscustoms.com
    *Note* Shipping Insurance must be requested.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by cmacclel View Post
    I ran out of heatsinks and am in the process of making more as we speek. Should have the couple previsouly ordered 3300L's out early next week. As some of you may realize I pulled all M@g related items off my website. It appears M@G does not like as they call it competition (which makes no sense to me as modders like me increase there sales). I have to put some thought into any M@g related items before I put anything up for sale.

Mac
    Unbelievable. You would think they would embrace stuff like this. I want to give Mag the benefit of the doubt, but that's disheartening. Did someone from Mag contact you about it? They don't even have a comparable product unless you duct tape 30 Mag LED's together!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Flashaholic*

That's about three stages beyond absurd. Mac's "M@G" lights produce as much as 4000L+ and they think they are competition for Mac??? LOL! Puleeezzz! Lame, I mean really, really lame.

How does harassing a guy selling just a tiny few modded M@gs INCREASE their sales? It would seem that Mac is giving folks a REASON to actually buy their otherwise lame@ss outdated poor performing lights. Way to remain irrelevant M@g!

Ok, rant off...but seriously???

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sanders View Post
    That's about three stages beyond absurd. Mac's "M@G" lights produce as much as 4000L+ and they think they are competition for Mac??? LOL! Puleeezzz! Lame, I mean really, really lame.

How does harassing a guy selling just a tiny few modded M@gs INCREASE their sales? It would seem that Mac is giving folks a REASON to actually buy their otherwise lame@ss outdated poor performing lights. Way to remain irrelevant M@g!

Ok, rant off...but seriously???
    +1

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Echo the comments above. So you BUY a M@G and then modify it. The one I bought from you wouldn't have been sold by M@G if you hadn't given it some lovin....

Ditto!
    Quote Originally Posted by pauljohan View Post
    the same question here

Mac
    Thanks for the update, Mac. Look forward to seeing it next week if possible. The batteries are waiting for a reason to discharge!

I wonder if anybody told anybody at Maglite that the only reason any of us buy their products is because of what guys like Mac do with them. For them to give Mac a hard time, I can't think of a more glaring example of bizarre, ignorant irony on their part.

Flashaholic

I bought a M@g light just to get one of these 3300L and low and behold they aren't available anymore because of M@g is harassing him. That is just not thinking on their part.

Mr Maglight himself must have seen Macs website and got extremley jelous of what could be really acheived with some thought and to show " because they can " tell Mac to stop what he is doing even though he is trying to make a genuine and honest living shame on you Maglite.

What is this world coming to.

Perhaps if you drop any reference to Maglite when constructing and selling your modification modules. Maybe call them D cell complatible, and put a disclaimer out that states "May or may not fit your D cell flashlight". No reference on the product saying Mag drop in or such.

Simply call it "Mac's Monster D Upgrade". Gene sells his 'Mag' upgrades without any 'Mag' name on his products. I recently got one of his XP-G drop ins and it simply says "Malkoff 3-6 D Pat. U.S.A". Though on his website he states quite clearly they are intended for Maglites.
    There can never be too much honey to lick off your fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jash View Post
    Perhaps if you drop any reference to Maglite when constructing and selling your modification modules. Maybe call them D cell complatible, and put a disclaimer out that states "May or may not fit your D cell flashlight". No reference on the product saying Mag drop in or such.

Simply call it "Mac's Monster D Upgrade". Gene sells his 'Mag' upgrades without any 'Mag' name on his products. I recently got one of his XP-G drop ins and it simply says "Malkoff 3-6 D Pat. U.S.A". Though on his website he states quite clearly they are intended for Maglites.
    The problem was not with the 3300L and was with the other Drop-in. If I make more the namw will change to "Mac" drop in

Mac
    www.macscustoms.com
    *Note* Shipping Insurance must be requested.

The problem was not with the 3300L and was with the other Drop-in. If I make more the namw will change to "Mac" drop in

Mac
    Sounds like a plan.
    There can never be too much honey to lick off your fingers.

Please put me on the list for a Mac drop-in! I know I'm borderline bugging about this Mac, but I got a couple police officers that really want one of these, and I want another one also. Thanks,

If you have a list I'm in for one 4500k if possible.

Are there any plans for a run of the 3300L or 4500K in the near future?

Enlightened

I am in
    +1

Flashaholic*

I have a good friend who told me this weekend that he would LOVE to buy a light just like my 3840L. He just about feel over backwards when he switched mine on.

I hated to tell him that these lights are discontinued. I will be sure to let him know if they become available again (he is not on CPF).

Finally home with my 3300L (sort of as it's got HiCRI XP-Gs) and the batteries for it. Every time I turn it on it puts a smile on my face. Great Job!!

Quote Originally Posted by nfetterly View Post
    Finally home with my 3300L (sort of as it's got HiCRI XP-Gs) and the batteries for it. Every time I turn it on it puts a smile on my face. Great Job!!
    I have the same. The spec sheets put it at about 2500 Lumens, but I'm sure it's more.

Are these drop-ins still for sale? I just finished building a "Gili" bodied double triple with the L333 boards and it is ridiculously bright. My wife now wants a flashlight capable of such brightness and I don't have time to build more lights with other projects and all. Please tell me they are still for sale and how to order one up.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast