Tk30 came in da mail

Z

z_choptop

Well I started looking for my first real flashlight about 2 weeks ago, going to Jamaica in about a week and wanted a good flash light for those half toasted walks back along the beach early in the morning. My past experience w/flashlights has been w/bulbed D battery units, I bought a 2 million candle power flood light but had bad luck w/longevity. After help from this forum and the internet I decided on the TK30, just looked kind of mean in da picks, something that you could thump someone upside da head, after you temporarily blinded them if their intent was to do you harm early in da morning say in a foreign country. When I opened the box, well I wasnt so much disappointed, it still looked kind of mean but the first thing that came to mind was what people kept saying to Patrick Swayze in the movie RoadHouse, I thought you would be bigger. Ordered a pila charger and a couple of 18650 protected batteries. All in all a lot of money to invest in a flashlight,hope the little guy puts out a relatively big light. lol