Bad bundle offer or what? (Q. with noob factor)

Midnight_Flasher

Newly Enlightened
Well, so there is in ebuyfailpay certain guy who cells Samsung ICR18650 cells that can be charged up to 4.35 volts budled with Ultrafire-something charger that has normal 4.20 volts cut-off point. This vendor tells that cells have 2900-3000mah capacity (sure they have, but using this charger maybe not..)

I can fix and build PCs, etc. but my theoretical knowledge about electronics is on the level of arts major. So I asked from the vendor, can this UF-thingy charge 4.35 volts cells even near its full capacity, but sadly answer was something like I am sorry, mumble jumble... (No offence meant, this guy is generally very helpful!)

So please tell me, does these cells need special charger to reach their full capacity (thats my strong common sence vibe..) and if not, can you count or guess what end result (in mAhs) might be when using this general 4.20 cut-off charger. Otherwise cells give good impression; high quality build etc, and I would be very happy to use them if only I have some glue how much I can get out of them with this kind on normal charger. :anyone:

Latest posts