Olight
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 671

Thread: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

  1. #211
    Flashaholic cdrake261's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Columbus, IN
    Posts
    438

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Quote Originally Posted by Techjunkie View Post
    Without a lathe at my disposal, my boring skills are limited to honing with a brake hone. That could still work, but I was hoping for some perfectly mated surfaces with these pieces and the brake hone is an imperfect tool.

    I tried just aluminum foil... one layer was still too thin and two layers was too much. Also, aluminum foil has a food-safe coating on one side, which, while OK for cooking food, might not be as effective thermally as if it were bare.

    Has anyone else tried the DHS-C sinks on a Mag 3C? As far as I know, these have only come in black for years, so different colors of anno having different thickness can't be the issue here. I'm tempted to try a 2C, just to see if they fit that any better. (That would lead to new projects just to use these parts though.)
    Ah, I thought you were one of the lucky ones with a lathe...

  2. #212
    Enlightened
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Netherlands Antilles, Curacao
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********


    3 * P7 Flat Bare Top Aluminium "D" size = $28
    Shipping = $2
    Extra (for you) = $2

    Total = $32

    And don't forget the change of shipping address i sent you in
    an e-mail.

    Thanks alot!!

  3. #213
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    173

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Setapong,
    I had sent a paypal last week, I missed Monday's shipment, I was hoping I could change my D cell DHS heatsink to a D cell P7 heatsink, both were HAIII. If this is acceptable I can paypal an additional $1.00 for the price difference,let me know if this is possible.
    Thanks

  4. #214
    Flashaholic* H22A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    1,445

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolaralph View Post
    Setapong,
    I had sent a paypal last week, I missed Monday's shipment, I was hoping I could change my D cell DHS heatsink to a D cell P7 heatsink, both were HAIII. If this is acceptable I can paypal an additional $1.00 for the price difference,let me know if this is possible.
    Thanks
    No problem. Please Paypal me the difference.
    If you have any questions, please contact me at nongvol1@truemail.co.th

  5. #215
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    173

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Quote Originally Posted by H22A View Post
    No problem. Please Paypal me the difference.
    Thanks Setapong,
    Paypal sent for $1.04, I think that covers the difference

  6. #216
    Enlightened
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    82

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    P7 Flat Top Bare Aluminum 2xD 1xC 28 +2 +2=32

    Last edited by FatRat; 10-03-2011 at 08:18 AM.

  7. #217
    Flashaholic* H22A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    1,445

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Shipped

    - Lolaralph
    - eirik
    - stabby888
    - Gerald F.

    Thanks,
    Setapong

    Next Shipment Oct 10
    If you have any questions, please contact me at nongvol1@truemail.co.th

  8. #218
    Flashaholic ssvqwnp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    101

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********



    $22: 2x D flat-top P7 bare
    +
    $2: registered mail
    =
    $24


  9. #219
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Hi Setapong, any news yet on when the new rebel heat sinks will be available? I've got a feeling I'm not the only one looking forward to this new offering of yours!

  10. #220
    Flashaholic* H22A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    1,445

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Quote Originally Posted by Quest4fire View Post
    Hi Setapong, any news yet on when the new rebel heat sinks will be available? I've got a feeling I'm not the only one looking forward to this new offering of yours!
    Hopefully I can get it done this month.
    If you have any questions, please contact me at nongvol1@truemail.co.th

  11. #221
    Flashaholic* H22A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    1,445

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Shipped.

    - fatrat
    - ssvqwnp

    Thanks,
    Setapong

    Next Shipment Oct 17
    If you have any questions, please contact me at nongvol1@truemail.co.th

  12. #222

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    3 x D - P7 - Flattops thanks so much!

    Paypal sent!

  13. #223
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Mid Michigan
    Posts
    564

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    3 DHS Flat Top "D" MAG

    Paypal sent

  14. #224
    Enlightened
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Paypal Sent

    3 x DHS Flat Top Bare Aluminum "D" size
    Registered mail and 4%
    Thank you!

  15. #225
    Enlightened
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Hi Setapong, can i change 1 DHS Flat Top to P7 Flat Top Bare Aluminum "D"?
    Final: 2 x DHS
    Flat Top Bare Aluminum "D" size & 1 x P7 Flat Top Bare Aluminum "D"
    Thank you!
    Sorry to trouble you.

  16. #226
    Flashaholic* H22A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    1,445

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    Hi Setapong, can i change 1 DHS Flat Top to P7 Flat Top Bare Aluminum "D"?
    Final: 2 x DHS
    Flat Top Bare Aluminum "D" size & 1 x P7 Flat Top Bare Aluminum "D"
    Thank you!
    Sorry to trouble you.
    No problem.
    If you have any questions, please contact me at nongvol1@truemail.co.th

  17. #227
    Flashaholic* H22A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    1,445

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Shipped.

    - GTI
    - Allburger
    - kjelrod0980

    Thanks,
    Setapong

    Next shipment Oct 24
    If you have any questions, please contact me at nongvol1@truemail.co.th

  18. #228
    Flashaholic* H22A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    1,445

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Please do not order at this time due to major flooding in Bangkok. I'll start shipping again with best guesstimate around 2nd week of Nov.
    If you have any questions, please contact me at nongvol1@truemail.co.th

  19. #229
    Enlightened
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Netherlands Antilles, Curacao
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Heatsinks received!! Thanks alot Setapomg..hope you can resume your work as soon as possible

  20. #230

    Default

    Hope you're doing all right h22a. Let us know when you're ready for orders.

  21. #231
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Greece/Hellas/Crete
    Posts
    730

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    pp sent for 3 DHS Flat Top Bare Aluminum "D" size 28$ + 4% fees, thanks!

  22. #232
    Flashaholic* H22A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    1,445

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Start shipping again. I managed to find way to a post office in another district not affected by flood. Place your order now before this post office close due to flooding.
    If you have any questions, please contact me at nongvol1@truemail.co.th

  23. #233
    Enlightened
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    82

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Any estimate on the rebel heatsinks?

  24. #234
    Flashaholic* H22A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    1,445

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Quote Originally Posted by FatRat View Post
    Any estimate on the rebel heatsinks?
    CNC shop is completely submerged under almost 2 meters of water. I'm not sure when they will be back in service. Last time I talked to the owner they were moving CNC machines to higher ground. My house is also flooded with water level about knee high, but decided to stay as long as there is electricity.
    If you have any questions, please contact me at nongvol1@truemail.co.th

  25. #235
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    176

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********



    2 x DHS flat top D
    registered mail

  26. #236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H22A View Post
    CNC shop is completely submerged under almost 2 meters of water. I'm not sure when they will be back in service. Last time I talked to the owner they were moving CNC machines to higher ground. My house is also flooded with water level about knee high, but decided to stay as long as there is electricity.
    Wow! Sorry to hear about your fortune, sir. I hope you are staying safe and keeping the neighborhood lit up at night.

  27. #237

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Hey are you up and shipping yet? I would love to get into building my 2 and 3 cell d's. If not what is the projected available date? Also, I noticed you have the heatsinks for the ssc P7 emitter, yet I cannot for the life of me find one mounted on a 14 mm board.. Where can you find one to fit your sinks?

  28. #238
    Flashaholic* H22A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    1,445

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSky View Post
    Hey are you up and shipping yet? I would love to get into building my 2 and 3 cell d's. If not what is the projected available date? Also, I noticed you have the heatsinks for the ssc P7 emitter, yet I cannot for the life of me find one mounted on a 14 mm board.. Where can you find one to fit your sinks?
    Yes, back in service.

    For 14mm board you need P7 flat top version. Please see pictures on 1st page.
    If you have any questions, please contact me at nongvol1@truemail.co.th

  29. #239

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Quote Originally Posted by H22A View Post
    Yes, back in service.

    For 14mm board you need P7 flat top version. Please see pictures on 1st page.
    My problem is that I cannot find a P7 that is on a 14mm board. All I've found is ones mounted on a 21mm board. Do I need to remove it from the board to mount it?
    Thanks for the prompt reply!

  30. #240
    Flashaholic* H22A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    1,445

    Default Re: ******** H22A Heatsinks ********

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSky View Post
    My problem is that I cannot find a P7 that is on a 14mm board. All I've found is ones mounted on a 21mm board. Do I need to remove it from the board to mount it?
    Thanks for the prompt reply!
    I'm sorry for the confusion. I do not have heatsink for p7 mounted on 21mm PCB board. That's correct you need to remove emitter from the board to work with regular P7 heatsink either bare aluminum or HAIII of your choice.
    If you have any questions, please contact me at nongvol1@truemail.co.th

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •