NanoTritium Battery & Litrospheres - 20 year tritium paint

AnotherADDiction

Newly Enlightened
All,
While I was trying to find internet gold, I stumbled upon this company that uses one of my favorite thing - tritium. It is a long life battery (15-20 years), but it is low voltage. This is betavoltaic technology

www.citylabs.net

Another hit for this brought me to something that is more interesting right now - self-luminous micro particles called Litrospheres™ which they say are cheap, non-toxic, durable, and emit light (without having to be plugged into any power source) continously for 12+ years (half-life point).
Litrospheres™ utilise radioactive gas, whose "soft" emission of electrons from the beta emitting gas cannot penetrate the glass or polymer wall of the microspheres.
The Litrospheres™ are not affected by heat or cold, and are 5,000-pound crush resistant. They can be injection molded or added to paint. The constant light gives off no U.V. rays, and can be designed to emit almost any color of light desired.

This sounds like 'tritium paint"!!!! http://www.litroenergyproducts.com/
Maybe I wi post the paint in the general discussions area.
Has anyone heard or come across this?

mrlysle

Enlightened
Not me, but it sounds cool! Let us know what else you discover! Maybe someone will come up with some cool uses for it!