• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

EIGER SALE

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thumbsup: Those are good deals.

I carry the Peak Eiger #8 stainless steel light daily.

eiger8ss.jpg

Flashlike

Enlightened
:thumbsup: Those are good deals.

I carry the Peak Eiger #8 stainless steel light daily.

eiger8ss.jpg

Parnass-- This is the lug version that you have--right?

What are the "key" and "pocket" versions like? I went to Peak's website but couldn't find any specific info there that showed how to identify the different ones.

EDIT: I figured it out by clicking on the "BUY BUTTONS" and looking at the photos.

Last edited:

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
What are the "key" and "pocket" versions like? ...
EDIT: I figured it out by clicking on the "BUY BUTTONS" and looking at the photos.

Most of my Peak AAA lights are the lug versions. The "key" version is longer because the eyelet on it is threaded so it can be removed and replaced by an optional momentary pushbutton switch.

The pocket version is the shortest. If you ground off the lug from the end the lug version light, you would essentially have created a pocket version.

notrefined

Enlightened
I sure hope this sale isn't the result of something disastrous, like the eiger being discontinued, or switching to yet another LED

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
I am considering a few of these and am curious if the heads will fit the older peak AAA bodies that looked like the old Arc AAA versions. It would be nice to buy the keychain version and swap out the head when I wanted a shorter lug style body.

I have several AAA Peaks that will fit the spare bodies I have however I have no idea if these Eigers are different threads.....anyone help me out with an answer?

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have several AAA Peaks that will fit the spare bodies I have however I have no idea if these Eigers are different threads.....anyone help me out with an answer?

The head from my SS Peak Eiger XPG fits my aluminum Matterhorn bodies perfectly.

Robocop

Thank you much for the information and I am ordering two after I type this. I have been trying to find a use for the old AAA bodies and now I can swap them out from time to time with these more powerful Peak heads. I believe I will go with one medium and one wide both at level 8.

I am also buying one of the charger / AAA combo deals from the site as well. I have a few AAA Li/Ion already but can always find a use for a few more.

Robocop

Made my order last night for a SS #8 keychain wide as well as a #8 medium. Went ahead and got an extra 10440 charger and 2 cells. I was also happy to see the new 18350 cell available and added two of those to try out also. Just got my tracking number today and appreciate the service as well as the excellent price.

Robocop

Received my order today and must say you have the fastest shipping I have ever seen. (less than 48 hrs to arrive at my door) I really like the lights and thank you for the deal as well as incredible customer service.