Every post in Cool Fall has been restored with original content

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am back on the job! For the last two days I have not been able to access my forum. To make a long story short, my provider, Comcast, had it so that I could not access CPF's new IP address. There is a trouble ticket in place for me to understand why. I will let you all know as soon as I figure it out.

All the threads in Cool Fall that were created and or posted to since November 2, 2010 will be restored by myself in the next few days. I have saved to my computer all the Google cashed information that existed for my forum. It is nearly 100% of the information.

Like many of you, I have been watching the situation in Japan. It is very upsetting and I wish them all well. I trust the USA will supply support and aid quickly.

Feel free to post anything to this thread that you want to. No subject is OT. I will keep you all updated as I move forward.

I do have XP-G 007 flashlights available for sale. My other products are available too as I just got another large supply of Droids and chains. If you are interested in anything simply email me about it.

Last edited:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cool Fall Forum Status

For the time being please post here till I get the other threads back up to date. It will only be a couple days. Thanks.
Cheers
Dave

Last edited:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

Rudy,

The Stone Washed GG has been ready for some time. I will have more information on the details very soon. Right now I need to get the forum back together. After that I will start offering them for sale.

Cheers
Dave

jiuong

Newly Enlightened

Dave,

What's the status of the Tri-V2?

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

We are building the parts for the first Tri-V2 prototype now. Most of the outsourced parts are in house. Still working on the flood design. Only thing I can say for sure is I want it all done as soon as possible. The final design will very likely be three XP-G emitters; one for the spot, one for the reflector (as before) and one for the flood.

Cheers
Dave

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

I know the posts from the rebuilding tool have double text. I am working on understanding why that is.

At least I have the sales thread back up. It has the only information on programming that there is right now. Much to do . . .

Cheers
Dave

Edit: these issues now resolved :)

Last edited:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

Every post in my forum has been restored with original content.

:)

I am glad that is over. Took a few days work. :duh2:

Cheers
Dave

Rudi

Enlightened

Rudy,

The Stone Washed GG has been ready for some time. I will have more information on the details very soon. Right now I need to get the forum back together. After that I will start offering them for sale.

Cheers
Dave

Hi Dave,

How's that Gunner Grip option coming along?

Rudi