• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Identify!

ghost-57

Newly Enlightened
Um, NEVERMIND, was being completely lazy, I have the AMcMule 3S. Peace.

Please, my avatar. I was told it was mcgizmo mule (aleph?) though in looking at the various variants/iterations the light engine doesn't look the same to me.
If there are markings on the l.e. which tell the tale please tell me. I was pretty comfortable with what I thought I had but in looking at the various for sale threads offered by Don the light engines didn't look the same at all.

If someone here could help me out I'd appreciate it. I promise I looked at many many threads/posts etc. not being completely lazy.:rolleyes:

Regards,

ghost-57

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
That looks like a Nichia 083 High CRI light engine (like you'd find in a Sundrop) in a Mule head. Perhaps someone with better recollection can point you to more info.

ghost-57

Newly Enlightened
run4jc,
You got it, Aluminum cr123 body with titanium clip and original Sundrop 1speed light engine. Color rendition at its finest. Thanks for playing jam-master-run. No one else would.:shakehead Though it's pretty pathetic when I don't know what the hell I have:eek:

I just knew it was a Mcgizmo En plated mule of some sort and therefore was COOL.:cool:

ghost-57