Tec accessories glow fob

sunny_nites

Enlightened
Wow, those are sweet!! I've made lots of glow fobs but those are really unique and the price is about as good as you could wish for.

sunny_nites

Enlightened
Everyone seems to be out of stock on these. Do you know of any vendor that may still have some?

archimedes

Flashaholic
Everyone seems to be out of stock on these. Do you know of any vendor that may still have some?

I think they are made by TEC Accessories, and the manufacturer's own website appears to list them in stock.

You might also want to check J.S. Burly's Flashlights.

I don't know about direct linking here, but those vendors should be easy to find on the web.

Spork

Enlightened
I think lighthound has them as well. I'm looking to replace a old tritium glowring and don't feel like ordering over seas. Not sure if anyone else is still selling the standard home made glow rings either. Is this about my only option?

Spork

Enlightened
Thanks. The tritium rings I have from 5 + years ago are very dim so I've been looking for a replacement. The price for tritium glow rings is a bit steep when 1 is never enough! So what I was looking for is a cheap GITD option. I wasn't sure if AndyGold was still selling but then I came across LESLIEx317537's thread and ordered a huge batch.

Thanks again for the info on the Tec glow fob however it is pricey compared to some of the options from cpf. I'm surprised quality GITD rings are not widely available so its good to see this as a option.

nbp

Flashaholic
Thanks for the great review on this! I just ordered one of these fobs along with some other stuff from Lighthound and I thought I'd check to see if anyone had posted on it. My purpose in getting it is to attach it to my T1A which is my bedside light. I'm hoping that it does a decent job of helping me find the light when the lights are off. I'll let you know what I think of it in a couple days.

hazna

Enlightened
just a heads up, merkava has some these with tritium already installed. No need to install them yourself. You can find him at cpfmarketplace.

Also you can get orange or black cerakote versions at edcforums, I assume these will be a limited run.