SunwayLED

Thread: ***** Titanium E2C Adapter? *****

Flashaholic*

Exclamation ***** Titanium E2C Adapter? *****

Does anyone need a Titanium E2C Adapter? I have two available.
    Last edited by TnC_Products; 04-10-2011 at 11:45 PM.

Default Re: ***** Titanium E2C Adapter? *****

Wow, not a lot happening here. I suspect these were leftovers from the special order I placed, so here's a link to my showoff thread:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...imate-P60-host

And here's a quick pic showing the final build:

Flashaholic*

Hello fyrstormer, That is a very nice picture you posted. Your light looks very nice. I decided to make a couple more since I had the time but wasn't sure if I should make the Bezel for it also. I guess not much can be done with the E2C without a bezel. Especially when made it Ti.

Quote Originally Posted by fyrstormer View Post
    Wow, not a lot happening here. I suspect these were leftovers from the special order I placed, so here's a link to my showoff thread:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...imate-P60-host

And here's a quick pic showing the final build:

Last edited by TnC_Products; 04-04-2011 at 08:17 AM.

PM sent
    *Hang on to your wallet!*

Flashaholic*

I still have one available. I might have to make the bezel for it unless someone already has a Ti bezel and just needs the E2C. Let me know if anyone is interested in the E2C if it is complete with the Bezel.

I'm quite happy with mine, and I imagine whoever gets the last one will be happy with theirs as well.

If you do make some bezels I'd like to know, because my spare E2C adaptor is lonely right now.

Quote Originally Posted by TnC_Products View Post
    I still have one available. I might have to make the bezel for it unless someone already has a Ti bezel and just needs the E2C. Let me know if anyone is interested in the E2C if it is complete with the Bezel.
    I'm interested in both.

I'd definitely be interested in a C head with E2C adaptor (for connecting to an E body).
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine

Flashaholic*

Sorry, I don't have just the E2C's available anymore. I actually have a complete light now using these parts. Since it didn't seem like there was any interest in these as individual parts, I made complete lights around them. I have two complete sets still available. They were actually going to be complete lights but I can let them go without the drop-in module. If you are still interested let me know.

On the complete light, what type of LE do they come with, are they for a P60 type drop in.
    Last edited by GLOCK18; 05-29-2011 at 04:19 PM.

Flashaholic*

They use a P60 type drop-in.

I jumped on one right away. I have 2 complete Titanium TNC lights and their machining is top notch. Can wait for this one to arrive.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by TnC_Products View Post
    Sorry, I don't have just the E2C's available anymore. I actually have a complete light now using these parts. Since it didn't seem like there was any interest in these as individual parts, I made complete lights around them. I have two complete sets still available. They were actually going to be complete lights but I can let them go without the drop-in module. If you are still interested let me know.
    Too bad! I think the interest in these would have gone up now that fivemega is selling a stainless steel E series 18650 body. The titanium E2C would look perfect on those.

Pics of the complete lights?

EDIT: Swiped from TnC's Facebook page:

That looks great! They should sell quickly. I'd prefer mine with a pocket/belt clip, but since it uses an E-series battery tube there are plenty of options for that sort of thing.

Out of curiosity, is it possible for me to buy this head and battery tube to use with the "spare" E2C adaptor I bought from you a few months ago, or were those custom-made too?
    Last edited by fyrstormer; 06-10-2011 at 01:16 PM.

Flashaholic*

Hello fyrstormer,

I am sure we could work something out. These were custom made also. I only made three of them. Go ahead and send me an e-mail or a PM. I will take the last one off the store.

Quote Originally Posted by fyrstormer View Post
    Pics of the complete lights?

EDIT: Swiped from TnC's Facebook page:

That looks great! They should sell quickly. I'd prefer mine with a pocket/belt clip, but since it uses an E-series battery tube there are plenty of options for that sort of thing.

Out of curiosity, is it possible for me to buy this head and battery tube to use with the "spare" E2C adaptor I bought from you a few months ago, or were those custom-made too?

Flashaholic*

fyrstormer, I think the last one has been sold already. I do have another battery tube I might be able to save. The threading tool broke during the machining and it was already taken out of the machine. So I have to try to match the threads to make it good. I will let you know.

I will see about making a couple more Ti E2C adapters with Bezels. If you are interested in an E2C without the bezel let me know.
    Last edited by TnC_Products; 06-11-2011 at 03:47 PM.

What about making a P60 light that is all C-series? ie C-head, C-18650 body and C-tail that can tailstand.
    I'd certainly be interested if it ended up looking similar in design to the light in the picture in post #14
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine

Flashaholic*

It would probably be best to start a new thread with this info so as to not get off topic from the Titanium E2C Adapters.

Here is the link to the new Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by easilyled View Post
    What about making a P60 light that is all C-series? ie C-head, C-18650 body and C-tail that can tailstand.
    I'd certainly be interested if it ended up looking similar in design to the light in the picture in post #14
    Last edited by TnC_Products; 06-13-2011 at 09:09 AM.

Sorry for the confusion, my question was just a rhetorical one for the time being. My finances don't afford me the option to buy any more expensive custom-made parts right now. I do think you've got a great combo with the matching C-series bezel and E2C adapter, and I think it would be worthwhile to keep the CNC pattern on-hand for future customers. The existence of the Ti VME head proves there is a market for larger titanium heads that can fit on E-series battery tubes, and your design has the added benefit of being compatible with ALL P60 drop-ins instead of just one brand.