Interesting Video Finds Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empath

Flashaholic
Part 4 continues here.

In keeping with the spirit of this thread, this thread is provided as a repository for those interesting little videos you find.

The bulk of the recently created threads does little more than call attention to a particular video that a member might have found to be personally interesting. In most cases, the video hasn't sufficient content to merit anything more than a possible sentence, if even that, with which to open the thread. They are interesting indeed. They're interesting enough to merit a post within a thread, but they lack sufficient sustainable content to merit creation of a dedicated thread.

Such finds are to be posted in this thread. Those posted as a newly created thread will be closed or moved to this thread. Merging threads is more labor-intensive, so moving the threads to this one may not always be the way it will be handled.

No doubt there are some circumstances where the subject matter of a video, the commentary from the thread creator, and the reasonably expected responses from the posting membership will justify a unique thread dealing with the topic. In such cases, it's not likely that moving it here, or closing it will occur.

Please don't use the thread for any purposes other than to post your video finds, or to discuss them, since the discussion of the threads utility would be destructive to this thread's purpose. Discussion of this thread creation can be handled in Questions/Problems/Suggestions, or the Underground, depending on the intensity or nature of your responses.

We'll eventually sticky this thread.
Feel free to post your video finds, and enjoy.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Never mind.

Link redirects you to a survey instead of the fun vid about a robot window-washer.

Seems youtube came up with a creative way to generate more revenue.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
In all honesty, that news story would be much more touching if it were not for my extensive experience studying geese, and their behavior. I won't get into it. Suffice to say that if I only had enough food to feed a rat or a goose, I'd feed the rat. A far more noble creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.