it must be time....

Steve K

Flashlight Enthusiast
yep, it's about time that bike light projects slow down here in the northern hemisphere, so it's up to our buddies in the south to tell us about their projects, or at least tell us how the latest lights are working out!!

Honestly, things would be so much nicer for bike lights if the days were short when the weather was warm, so we could go on long rides to enjoy our lights! :)

Of course, I'm waiting for the summer months to pull my headlight off and install an upgrade, so maybe I'll have something to share in a month or two. It's just so hard to find time to work on 'tronics projects when the weather is great and I'm out on the bike so much!

Steve K

nicknoxx

Newly Enlightened
Tell me about it. I was very enthusiastic about my light builds until the clocks changed, now it seems there's so many other things to do.

znomit

Enlightened
Yeah got a couple of helmet lights in the works. One in use already but need to make it pretty before I post. Waiting on the mailman for parts for the other.

Savvas

Enlightened
Thanks for the trans-hemispherical interest and encouragement Steve! I too have a few lights in the works too. Will post something when I finish them in w couple of weeks.
Sam P.