4 Sevens

Thread: Outdoor Photographer Featuring My Image!

Buttrock Outdoor Photographer Featuring My Image!

One of my images is being featured on the front page of Outdoor Photographer Magazine's website today! Woot!

www.outdoorphotographer.com

Outdoor Photographer Magazine by Dave Allen Photography, on Flickr

Here is the original image on flickr:

Fire and Ice - Winter Sunset at Jump Off Rock by Dave Allen Photography, on Flickr

Flashaholic*

Default Re: Outdoor Photographer Featuring My Image!

Very nice photo. I have taken a few at jump off rock also and a friend of mine made the outdoor photographer magazines calendar with a photo of wintergreen falls at dupont state forest. Lots to photograph in WNC. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbalsam View Post
    Very nice photo. I have taken a few at jump off rock also and a friend of mine made the outdoor photographer magazines calendar with a photo of wintergreen falls at dupont state forest. Lots to photograph in WNC. Thanks for sharing.
    Whoa, a local! I have actually been wanting to get out and see wintergreen falls in dupont, I think it is the only one I haven't been to there. I also have some pictures in my portfolio taken on Black Balsam, and I'm guessing you are familiar with it given your name, lol ;-)

Maybe we'll see ya out there!

Congratulations

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by X Racer View Post
    Whoa, a local! I have actually been wanting to get out and see wintergreen falls in dupont, I think it is the only one I haven't been to there. I also have some pictures in my portfolio taken on Black Balsam, and I'm guessing you are familiar with it given your name, lol ;-)

Maybe we'll see ya out there!
    Yes that whats my username is for. Nearby Tennent mtn is on the cover of the current Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine available for free at some local businesses like Diamond Brand Outdoors. Congrats again on your well deserved photo on Outdoor Photographer Magazine...Best Wishes.