• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Task Light II 1/4 20 Lanyard Attachment

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Fred,

I received the Lanyard attachment. Very nice machine work. It provides the light more EDC options.

I was wondering, and for the history of the very special custom Task Light II, how many of the lanyard attachments did you make?

Thanks,

All the best,

Ned Redway

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice to have two Task light II's on a "C" stand with Avenger Super Clamps with gooseneck and hydraulic arms to make a fantastic reading light in our den. Everyone asks about it.

This is a very cool setup. And high-tech looking!

Thanks Fred!

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
I was able to get a thread in attchment from Fred, but, I Can't locate the thread with the photo in it. He stated they were hard to machine.

:mecry:

Fred, you've been holding out on us! :laughing:

I thought I remembered hearing talk of it, but couldn't find a pic either.

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Waaaaait a second... what lanyard attachment? Pics, RedLed, PICS!! :poke: :wave:

:popcorn: john

Oh, Dude...you are going to make take photos on my photo down time? PM me your E-mail, and I will send you a phone shot. I Can't locate the photo here on Fred's private CPF Forum...I must have got it before the crash?

All I can say is that it is cool. I wear it with all my other chains, hung low, of course, and I walk right in any event or club in LA. Nicky Hilton borrowed it, and I need to get it back! Yeah, It is that cool...

Alright, I am joking about the chains, and Nicky...but, it is still a really nice piece to have for the wonderful Task Light II.

I will send you a photo, if you like, along with my Twin Task Light II reading light on a C-Stand with Avenger Super Clamps a goose neck, and hydraulic arm. I think you will like the set up. Everyone who comes in my private Den asks about it!

Best wishes,

NR

Last edited:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, such ado about such a little part. :)

Here are some photos of the Ti attachment piece. I made two of these, one for Morpheus and one as a spare, which Ned now has:

TL-II-with-AttachPoint-1.jpg

TL-II-with-AttachPoint-2.jpg

By the way, shouldn't the abbreviation for the Tasklight II really be just "TT"? :devil:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Awesome, Fred. The TT is an amazing light. (though my heart belongs to the TO!)
While we're abbreviating, Ned, you're one lucky SOB! :nana:
:thumbsup: john

Latest posts