Acebeam        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: H11 and 9005 upgrade

Default Re: H11 and 9005 upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by 64.5vette View Post
    Better than Racing Vision in H7 and X-Treme Vision / Night Breaker Laser in H11?
    The very post you quoted said those were the best; knowing -Virgil-'s attention to detail, I'd say they are better than the ones you listed.
    Last edited by Alaric Darconville; 02-08-2018 at 10:57 AM.

I'd guess that the Racing Vision and the Night Breaker Laser trade too much lifetime for the mount of extra performance they likely give.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton Felix View Post
    There's no reason that one couldn't have a simple mechanical "master elevation" control knob inside the cab that would make elevation correction easy.
    My sister's old 1993 Volvo 850 had that.
    My 2006 V70 doesn't, but it appears that the US market cars didn't get them and her 850 was Euro-market. Somewhere in the back of my head I seem to recall that all HID-equipped cars in Europe have a level sensor to keep the headlights aimed regardless of weight in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by ameli0rate View Post
    Somewhere in the back of my head I seem to recall that all HID-equipped cars in Europe have a level sensor to keep the headlights aimed regardless of weight in the back.
    Automatic levelling is required on all low beam light sources producing more than 2000lm. However, most of those systems are static, not dynamic.

A manual control just means everyone's going to crank them one way or another until they *think* they see best that way. Do. Not. Want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12