The Best Case Yet (YMMV) for the Tri-V/007/005 for $10 plus shipping!

jslappa

Enlightened
So I picked up a new set of canalphones this week and they came with a case. As soon as I saw the case I immediately thought of my Tri-V. What a perfect fit! There is no room for spare batteries, and the Tri-V does not slide around at all. It also comes with a fairly robust caribiner that can hold up to 10#. Launch Mini sent me an awesome soft leather pouch that the tri-V lives in now. I have carried it everywhere I go and has been completely protected with not a single scratch yet.

The pouch even has a hole in it for the lanyard to come through. I can use the light withough even removing it from the pouch.

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

But for the times when I need a little extra protection, this thing just flat out rocks. It's built exactly like a miniature soft-vault that you can get for a pair of Oakley sunglases. Stiff padded, and perfectly fitted. I had it connected to my keys today. I just love it. What's also great, is that you can just buy the case for $10 plus shipping from westone.com. They ship their custom in-ear monitors all over the world, so I would imagine they would do the same for their accessories.
IMG_0077.jpg

Look at that pefect fit!!!
IMG_0080.jpg