Advice

easyryder908

Newly Enlightened
Ok new here but looked around and hopefully you guys can help me out. I have had a streamlight tl2 led for awhile and ordered new batteries for it and found a p60 lamp that is advertised at over 400 lumens so I got for another light was cheap why not. Anyway got bored and took the p60 lamp apart I just ordered and then the tl apart and found that the p60 fits the tl yay me for now but just want opinions as to if this was a good move so far much brighter then tl stock led and alot better then p60 reflector. Any thoughts from anyone on this.

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy easyryder908, and welcome to CPF!
Gee, you like to jump right in and get your feet wet don't you? :D I haven't done any modding, so I can't really give any advice, just wanted to say howdy.

If nobody chimes in here, you might post this question over in the "Home made and modified" area:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?17-Homemade-and-Modified-Flashlights-Discussion

Glad to have another modder here at CPF..... that's how some of our best flashlight builders started. Have fun!

kevinm

Enlightened
Just general advice (I don't have a Streamlight): made the title of the thread more specific.

Welcome to CPF!

Kevin