Help me decide 4Sevens Quark MiNiX 123 or Sunwayman M10R?

SgtCuts

Newly Enlightened
I think the title says it all but just in case I am looking at these two lights it will be for EveryDay pocket carry possibly on a keychain or suspension clip both have the same output rating of 220 lumens at its highest setting so its really just a question of reliability and which company has a better record (i.e. customer service and actual performance.

Zatx Woopyoax

Newly Enlightened
I don't have any experience with Sunwayman, but you can't go wrong with the MiniX. I own two minis and love them. Pair it with the P7 suspension clip and it disappears into your pocket waiting to be called into action.

srfreddy

Enlightened
The V10R is more expensive, but a better light. I think that the Thrunite Neutron 1C would be your best bet.

ienov

Newly Enlightened
I am waiting for my m10r,after the hollidays,i wlii post about it when it's here.I chose SWM because of the magnetic ring UI,this will be my first magnetic ring light and i can't wait for it to arrive.

SgtCuts

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the help guys one question what makes the v10r a better light than the m10r they look like they have identical specs