• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: MJP Extreme III

AvroArrow

Enlightened
For sale is a MJP Extreme III with Rebel 100. As new condition, no nicks or dings, comes with the diffuser, lube, and spare o-rings. Nice and white tint, very nice HA finish. In fact the finish was so nice that I couldn't bring myself to EDC it so it's been sitting in storage. PAID, SOLD, & SHIPPED $60 USD shipped.

Click the thumbnails for a larger picture:

Here's a link to the original sales thread with more info on the light.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

*Cash Paypal (personal no fee option) preferred. Credit card or other option Paypal add 4%. Please PM me for paypal address (please specify Cash or CC paypal) and any customs requests.
*All prices are in US dollars and include shipping to Canada/USA, Int'l add $5. Add $10 for tracking & insurance to Canada/USA, for Int'l I will have to check at the post office.

===================
Terms & Conditions:
===================

First unconditional "I'll take it" posted in this thread gets it. Please post any general questions or PM any private questions.

Standard airmail shipping (no insurance, no tracking) within North America is included. International is +$5. I cannot be held responsible for loss once it's dropped off at the Post Office/carrier. Insurance and tracking is available at actual cost. Buyer pays shipping for customer service issues if any.

I will ship it ASAP upon receipt of Paypal (usually within 1 or 2 days).

Last edited: