Detonator Extenders Interest Thread !!!

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
TnC had some great products offered in the past... so for the past few months (a year?) they remain pretty quiet... but when you look at it (I joined this community about 6 months ago; too late) they had some awesome products in the past...

E2C interest thread already exists... so hopefully people will find it and add to it... this one is for another product they had - Detonator extender...

Is there anyone else interested that these products get back in offer ???

I would be really interested in black HA Detonator, probably two of them and the same for E2C, two in black HA...

Out of my desire for more great lego stuff, with more people to join this thread and some luck, maybe TnC will be back in business... but not just with small series of Det's and E2C's but maybe few other products...

Good luck to TnC and us, of course...

EDIT:

Good point by jellydonut... here's the link I found... so this is ROUGHLY what might be offered... the shape would be the same, minor difference, depends on TnC but finish will definitely won't be purpleish... so black and natural, probably HA...

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?132763-Ooh-me-likey!-M2-C2-Detonator-W-E

Last edited:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I might have a couple of what you are looking for. Send me a PM or even better e-mail me at: chris (@) tncproducts.com
It is much easier and quicker to get an e-mail then to log in and see what is posted. For some reason i don't always get notified of new posts.

Detonator_Extenders.jpg

Detonator_Extenders_(2).jpg

These are 1-cell Extenders with Anti-Roll Collar for Surefire style lights.

Last edited:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am making another small batch right now. They should be done by the end of next week. Please let me know how many and what color you are interested in so I can make sure I have enough of each color: HA-Black and HA-Natural

Thanks

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well got my detonators today :)

Here is my Surefire L5 body - Malkoff M60 - Z58 Tail - and my HA Detonator.
One Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Setup !!

Working on my Black Detonator setup at the moment...pics to follow soon.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I emailed you a few days ago - I would like one detonator in HA Natural as well please. :thumbsup:

I believe I just found your e-mail. Did you send it on Sunday? I must have missed it if I didn't reply to you. Sorry about that. :shakehead They will be ready to ship on Thurs / Fri (5-27-11)

You can get them from the store! Click Here!