new case: thor's hammer custom leather

doktorziplok

Newly Enlightened
hey guys :wave: i have been having a devil of a time finding just the right case for my spy. i finally found in with thor's custom leather. he was recommended in the hds #14 thread. i contacted dan and he was all over the project. great guy to deal with; fast, friendly and excellent service. very reasonably priced. dan built this case off of my supplied measurements.

and now, on with the show:

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0091.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0088.JPG

IMG_0061.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

IMG_0084.JPG

doktorziplok

Newly Enlightened
no problem! i really like it when i can show off the work of a great custom maker.

that stacked leather on the sides of the case was dan's idea. he said it was a pita, and i believe him...but it looks soooooo coool!

njet212

Enlightened
Very cool !! I'm waiting my 007 to arrive, once i have it i will get a decent from thor's. It's looks very high quality holster.

If don't mind to tell me, how much you spent for such holster like that? Just drop me a PM.

doktorziplok

Newly Enlightened
normally i don't like taking a discussion to pm, i always feel like there is good information that will benefit more than just to two parties involved. however, in this case (hahaha), check your pm box.

i don't know if dan thought the price he charged was too much/just right/too little for the work involved, and since mine is a one-off, i'll just leave it at "too good a deal to pass up."

jslappa

Enlightened
HoGo's work is fantastic! His wet-molded leather products are my favorite. And, he can do just about any animal leather (snake, elephant, etc). Here, he made this double holster with open top for 2 of my HDS Clickies. He also crafted a slot for 2 CR123's (or 1 17670). Plenty of designs and colors to choose from too.
DSC_1559.jpg