• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** – Spy 007 (XP-G emitter) & AOTH Holster

jamespjc

Newly Enlightened
Up for sale is a Spy 007 XPG (#545), and an AOTH holster.

The Spy 007 (#545) is from the latest run, and came with an XP-G neutral tint emitter, exactly as it arrived from Data. The light is in excellent condition with no dents or dings. There are also two green trits installed which are nice and bright.

The holster is in perfect condition. The hide is Stingray and as you can see from the photo it's the flap version, which enables you to turn the light on while it's still in the holster, which is handy if you need to shine some light on something in an instant.

Here is a link to a photo of the light and holster together http://s538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/jamespjc/?action=view&current=e44feae7.jpg
Note: I apologize for the poor quality of the photo, but I had to use my iPhone as I do not have a digital camera.

I'm selling these as a pair unless the buyer of the light doesn't want the holster so please no requests to split it up from folks who just want the holster at this stage. The price for the set is $1075 shipped using USPS priority with delivery confirmation if paying via paypal gift or +4% if not, which comes out to $1125. Insurance is extra, and at the buyers discretion. However, please note that if no insurance is requested then it's at the buyers risk, and I can't be held responsible once it's in the hands of USPS.

Let me know if you have any questions. Standard rules apply, i.e. first unqualified "I'll Take it" (followed by prompt payment) gets the light and holster.

James

Last edited: