You gotta see these Surefires

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the one on the far right...Looks like a light-saber that one o the Imperial Vanguard would be carrying from Star Wars (the guys in the suits the same color).

Norm

Retired Administrator
DO NOT hotlink the images!!! Hotlinking is when you are stealing the bandwidth of a website that you do not have permission to link to. For example, if you see an image on the Surefire website that you want to post in a post of yours, download the image and then upload it to your own website or an image hosting site and then link to that image. Do Not link directly to the image on the Surefire website! That is called "hotlinking"... it is bad form... and it is stealing bandwidth that doesn't belong to you and you don't have permission to use in that manner. Members caught hotlinking will be asked to remove the link if they cannot correct it. Members who continuously have to be asked not to hotlink will lose posting privileges.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I swore I posted these up a while back, They are made to match Abel Fly Fishing Reels, they are hand painted anodize, and also have M-Clip brand money clips that are in the same patterns.
You definitly did. I remember the Fly Fishing Reel quote. I have to admit, these are not for me. Too colorfull for a flashlight of my taste.

Eric

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon
surefire.jpg

red_hackle

Enlightened
A bit too much for me... I could, however, change my mind if someone actually attached a couple of hooks and a line to one of these and landed a big one... :devil:

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
I always like unusual lights simply for the collector value. I know these are unusual and maybe even rare however I wonder if they are more valuable. I can imagine some of the SF collectors not having anything like this in their collection. Anyone know how many were actually made?

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon
I always like unusual lights simply for the collector value. I know these are unusual and maybe even rare however I wonder if they are more valuable. I can imagine some of the SF collectors not having anything like this in their collection. Anyone know how many were actually made?

they are in current production, Available through Abel fly reel dealers across the world. they are made to match the fly reels and M-clip Money clips. and they also have a matching knife now.

abel_email.jpg

Their guys can do anything with anodize.

Last edited: