• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Logan QTC

Curt R

Enlightened
Hope to start Logan SS bodies today. We will make four
knurled sizes: CR123A Key Ring, CR123A Pocket, 17500
Key Ring and 17500 Pocket.

Curt

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think QTC is the best development in Peak lights in a long time. I'm glad Peak is jumping on this technology early too. Now I just need to see if you guys will build one with a neutral R2-4D XP-E and for somebody to see how the momentary switch works with the QTC.

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hope this delay in an answer doesn't mean old PEAK lights will not be able to use the QTC pill or that the QTC bodies to use with our existing PEAKs will not be offered for sale separately.

Curt,

Will these be available as just the bodies or will a whole light need to be purchased?

Curt R

Enlightened
There are a lot of lights to build for the QTC. When we set up a machine
to run a particular light, we like to do a minimum of 400 units, that includes
bodies and heads. With the Eiger that is on the Emco MC425 Lathe right now, that
means about 2000 bodies or so. Aluminum, Brass and Stainless Steel in Key
Ring, Lug and Pocket. And then heads to match. So do not look for
independent bodies for at least three months.

Curt

crizyal

Enlightened
I received my SS Logan QTC yesterday. All I can say is WOW! This is an absolutely fantastic light. It is incredible what a bit of engineering and a tiny piece of rubber can do. This adds a whole new level to these already killer lights. I will be getting more of these (Peak QTC of various varieties). Thank you!

regulator

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah man. Tried to order a ss Logan QTC 17500 pocket and they are sold out. Bummer!

De-Lux

Enlightened
How does the momentary switch work with the QTC feature? Also, Is it possible to get the logan with a wide/floody beam? I have a couple eigers with the wider beam and love them both.

DUMDUM

Enlightened
I should have some more 17500 SS in by the time that the kits are in. I can get you a medium optic for the Logan
which is alot more floody than the narrow optic. I do have a few 17500 in HA left.
Thanks
Bob

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
Which optic is standard in the Logan? For example; I just purchased a SS Logan QTC from you. Did it come with the narrow or medium optic?

I think yours will be like mine which is narrow. Would have been nice to know this beforehand as I do not like narrow beams and last time I bought new Eigers I went with a medium and wide beams, so I know I would never purposely buy a narrow beam. After spending $85 for a SS Logan QTC + $15 for UPS shipping, you might be pissed once you get yours and it's a narrow beam.

Last edited:

busseguy

Enlightened
I think yours will be like mine which is narrow. Would have been nice to know this beforehand as I do not like narrow beams and last time I bought new Eigers I went with a medium and wide beams, so I know I would never purposely buy a narrow beam. After spending $85 for a SS Logan QTC + $15 for UPS shipping, you might be pissed once you get yours and it's a narrow beam.

Thats one thing that still bothers me is the high shipping charges:(

S1LVA

Enlightened
I dont mind the shipping charges. I have had several problems with USPS in the past (lost packages, late deliveries, bad customer service). I find that UPS is more reliable, for me at least.